Make your Magento store fly - with transparently integrated Varnish Cache! Blazing fast response times and lower server load during peak times making your Magento store 100x faster.
The PageCache module allows you to control your Varnish Cache instance from the Magento backend to trigger purge requests for single stores or content types. It also prevents caching of store pages containing customer information like shopping carts or logins.
No more worries about huge marketing campaigns or maniac crawlers: Varnish Cache will mitigate any peaks so your Magento store can care about the buyers and transactions!
The PageCache module has been architectural certified by Varnish Software to ensure highest quality and reliability for Magento stores.
- Allows full page caching of Magento store frontends with Varnish- Prevent caching of pages containing custom information (shopping carts, logins)- Configure request paths (controller, action) to be excluded from caching- Clean caches for single store views or content types- Maintain several Varnish instances from the Magento backend- Set TTL for content pages per store view- Deactivate Varnish cache for single store views or websites- Easily deactivate caching for certain Magento modules- Enable debug mode to analyse any issues- Ready to go Varnish configuration file (VCL)
- fixed issue post requests and form keys
- fixed issue with form key in Magento CE > 1.8
- fixed issue with caching of store switching requests
- fixed caching issues in multi-store environments
- added store and currency switch support
- Fixed packaging issue with wrong locale
- Added "Quick Purge" to clean Varnish Cache for a certain URL pattern
- fixed packaging failure with wrong locale
- Changed license to OSL for Community Edition