This plugin includes any webpage as shortcode in an advanced iframe that can hide and modify elements and foreward parameters to the iframe.
Shortcode for advanced iframe
By entering the shortcode '[advanced_iframe securitykey=""]' you can include any webpage to any page or article. The following differences to a normal iframe are implemented:
- Security code: You can only insert the shortcode with a valid security code from the administration.
- Enable/disable the overwrite of default short code settings
- Hide areas of the layout to give the iframe more space (see screenshot)
- Modify css styles to e.g. change the width of the content area (see screenshot)
- Forward parameters to the iframe
- Resize the iframe to the content height (new 2.0)
- Scroll the parent to the top when the iframe is loaded (new 2.0)
- Hide areas inside iframe if the pages are on the same domain (new 2.0)
- Modify css styles inside iframe if the pages are on the same domain to e.g. change the width of the content area (new 2.0)
- Add a css and js file to the parent page (new 2.0)
- Show only a specifiy part of the page in the iframe if the pages are on the same domain (new 2.1)
- Embed a page or part of the page directly with jQuery if the pages are on the same domain (new 3.0)
The following shortcode attributes can be used. Please go to the administration for details:
[advanced_iframe securitykey="" src="" width="" height="" scrolling="" marginwidth="" marginheight="" id="" name="" frameborder="" content_id="" content_styles="" hide_elements="" class="" url_forward_parameter="" onload="" onload_resize="" onload_scroll_top="" additional_js="" additional_css="" store_height_in_cookie="" additional_height="" iframe_content_id="", iframe_content_styles="", iframe_hide_elements="", onload_show_element_only="", include_url="", include_content="", include_height="", include_fade="", include_hide_page_until_loaded=""]
- See Settings -> Advanced iframe
- Enables the configuration of the defaults for the iframe and the modifications on the template.
|Version||Release Date||Change Log|
A page or part of a page can now be embedded directly to the page with jQuery if the page is on the same domain. See the new section 'Include content directly'. Tested with Wordpress 3.5.1
Show only a specifiy part of the page in the iframe if the pages are on the same domain.
Fix: content_id,content_styles,hide_elements was always used from the config even when a shortcode was given. Now the shortcode is used as well.