- Includes additional validations rules to identify possible conflicts with Hummingbird.
- Modifies the code of the plugin for allowing the compatibility with outdated versions of PHP.
- Modifies the Advanced Equations module.
- Improves the performance of DS fields (Developer and Platinum versions of the plugin).
- Modifies the WooCommerce add-on to include the form in the products' pages, even if the products' prices were left in blank in the WooCommerce settings (Developer and Platinum versions of the plugin).
- Modifies the RedSys add-on to prevent the payments fail if the "Product name" attribute was left in blank in the form's settings (Platinum version of the plugin).
- Modifies the autocomplete module to include the requirements of latest versions of browsers.
- Modifies the slider control to circumvent some errors caused by invalid values entered by the form creator.
- Includes the Chart.js operations module to integrate ChartJS in the form (Developer and Platinum versions of the plugin)
- Modifies the dependencies (Checkbox, Radio Buttons, DropDown, Container fields, Calculated fields).
- Modifies the date/time control for defining the aria-labels for screen readers.
- Fixes an issue that causes the loopback request to the site fails, caused by the sessions management (Professional, Developer and Platinum versions of the plugin).
- Includes a new attribute in the troubleshoot section for starting the session as soon as possible (in case of conflict with other plugins) (Professional, Developer, and Platinum versions of the plugin).
- Modifies the PayPal Pro add-on (Platinum version of the plugin).
- Modifies the slider controls allowing to integrate other fields in the form with the attributes: min, max and step, and vary them dynamically at runtime.
- Modifies the predefined template 12 to display the down arrow in the DropDown fields.
- Allows to include the tags of the Section Break controls in the notification emails and thank you pages (Professional, Developer and Platinum verisons of the plugin)
- Fixes another conflict with the Speed Booster Pack plugin.
- Includes a new operation to access easier to the fields, for example to assign a value to the slider field: fieldname1, enter as part of the equation getField(1).setVal(50);
- Modifies the operations: ROUND, CEIL and FLOOR for accepting a second parameter (optional) and rounding the number in multiples of second parameter.
- Modifies the appearance of the forms builder settings in the free version of the plugin.
- The fields' tags to insert into the results shortcodes (paid versions of the plugin) accept a new set of attributes for taking more control about how and whe to include the fields (if_value_is_greater_than, if_value_is_greater_than_or_equal_to, if_value_is_less_than, if_value_is_less_than_or_equal_to, if_value_is, if_value_is_not, if_value_like and if_value_unlike)
- Fixes an issue in the fields validation.
- Fixes an issue with dependencies.