- Sets status to previous when restoring data.
- Fixed: Cron jobs clean-up on plugin deactivation was failing to work.
- Address Book: Hides the Filter button if there is no working filter.
- Outputs a local date/time in a CSV export file.
- Removes a reference to
- Removes the
post_status from the previous admin page.
- Avoids using
wp_date() for MySQL DATETIME values.
- Has been tested with WordPress 5.6.
- Sets the
post_date of an inbound message based on the submission timestamp.
- Allows users to search and filter messages within the Spam subgroup.
- Changes the visibility of the
$found_items property to private and introduces the
count() method as an alternative.
- Changes the visibility of the
$id property to private and introduces the
id() method as an alternative.
- Introduces the submission result in the inbound message viewer screen.
- Stores the
posted_data_hash value for search.
- Security enhancement, CSV: Prefixes a field when its value begins with
@. See https://contactform7.com/2020/01/15/heads-up-about-spreadsheet-vulnerabilities/ for details.
- New filter hook: flamingo_csv_field_prefix
- UI improvements in displaying JSON reCAPTCHA logs in the Inbound Message editor page.
- Moves to trash automatically after every 30 days of the creation of spam messages.
- Displays spam logs in the Inbound Message editor page.
- Displays reCAPTCHA logs in the Inbound Message editor page.
- The admin screen UI has been updated.
- Enables to search Inbound Messages by keywords used in the Consent and Meta sections.
- Introduces personal data eraser for Address Book and Inbound Messages data.
- Remove support for outdated Akismet APIs.
- Take consent data through an inbound message.
- New filter: flamingo_add_inbound
- New filter: flamingo_add_contact
- New filter: flamingo_htmlize
- Tested up to WordPress 4.8.
- Requires WordPress 4.7 or higher.
- Added RTL stylesheet.
- Strengthened capability checking.
- Removed inappropriate content from h1 headings.
- Changed the default format of the export CSV.
- Introduced the flamingo_csv_value_separator and flamingo_csv_quotation filter hooks to enable customizing CSV output.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7.
- Requires WordPress 4.5 or higher.
- count() method added to Flamingo_Inbound_Message class.
- All language files in the languages folder were removed. Translations have moved to translate.wordpress.org.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5.1.
- Requires WordPress 4.4 or higher.
- Added "Meta" meta-box to the Inbound Message screen.
- Language packs for German, Hebrew, and Japanese are removed because those are available from translate.wordpress.org.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3.
- Requires WordPress 4.2 or higher.
- Translations for Norwegian and Burmese have been created.
- New filter hooks: manage_flamingo_contact_posts_columns, manage_flamingo_inbound_posts_columns, manage_flamingo_outbound_posts_columns
- New action hooks: manage_flamingo_contact_posts_custom_column, manage_flamingo_inbound_posts_custom_column, manage_flamingo_outbound_posts_custom_column
- Tested up to WordPress 4.0.
- Requires WordPress 3.9 or higher.
- Translation for Swedish has been created.
- Fix: misuse of functions that Akismet 3.0 has marked deprecated.
- Security fix: some list table columns were not escaped properly.
- Translation for Thai has been created.
- Support CSV export for inbound messages.
- Translations for Croatian, Portuguese and Albanian have been created.
- Some admin UI have been modified to fit with WordPress 3.8 admin design.
- Translations for Arabic, Romanian, Persian and Russian have been created.
- This version requires WordPress 3.6 or higher.
- New: Support hierarchical channels (aka "sub channels") for inbound messages.
- Improved spam management.
- Translation for German has been created.
- This version requires WordPress 3.5 or higher.
- New: flamingo_map_meta_cap filter has been added.
- Translations for French, Spanish, Slovak, Vietnamese, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Hungarian have been created.
- New: Resubmitting spam/ham to Akismet.
- Fixed: Array fields are not displayed correctly on the Inbound Message page.
- New: Bulk action for deleting contacts.
- New: Exporting contact information as a CSV file.
- Translations for Turkish and Hebrew have been created.
- Fixed: Updating irrelevant posts when adding inbound messages.
- Fixed: Issues relating to post boxes and admin screen options.
- Fixed: Generating unnecessary rewrite rules.
- Translations for Dutch and Brazilian Portuguese have been created.