- Dashboard notices and Messages tab improvements.
- New Heading, Paragraph, Media and Separator fields and form importer in Tools Import screen.
- Fixed Messages tab's "Submit form" control realtime preview updates.
- Restored missing fields in builder's Messages tab.
- Messages tab usability improvements, limited choice bugfixes in Radio, Checkbox and Dropdown fields.
Plugin directory page improvements, miscellaneous improvements and fixes.
- Improvement: "Include reply link" and "Include referral web address" have been replaced by default links in emails for better coherency with WordPress core behavior.
- Improvement: Unlabeled fields are now displayed accordingly to WordPress core defaults for better readability.
- Bugfix: Submitted values that included special characters were erroneously converted to HTML entities.
- Removal: "Fill out this form again" link has been removed to avoid confusion upon successful submissions.
- Bugfix: On some setups, Dropdown field's default choices wouldn't be selected by default.
- Improvement: Forms are now automatically hidden after a successful submission, and a "Fill out this form again" link lets submitters submit again for better usability.
- Improvement: Control labels in the builder have been reworded for better clarity.
- Improvement: All sections in Style tab are now always visible for easier access to controls.
- Improvement: Choice based fields build interface has been tidied up and made more coherent.
- Improvement: Display of untitled forms in dashboard screen is now more consistent with WordPress display of untitled posts.
- Improvement: Form styles are now packaged in a single bundle for better performance and cache friendliness.
- New feature: "Bulk Add Choices" control for easily adding long lists of choices to Radio, Checkbox and Dropdown fields.
- Improvement: Reworded dashboard and builder labels to improve usability.
- Improvement: Empty labels in emails now won't result in excessive whitespace.
- New feature: "To email address" control under "Email me a copy of each submission" allows for more granular control of email settings.
- New feature: "Reply email address" control under "Email me a copy of each submission" for easier exchanges with submitting users.
- Improvement: "Added to" column in Forms screen now lists templates and reusable blocks for better integration with WordPress.
- Improvement: Interface of choices in all choice-based fields has been redesigned for better usability and clarity.
- Bugfix: Display of fields with limited choices wasn't updating correctly in builder's preview screen.
- New feature: Submissions are checked against headless browsers for better antispam protection.
- Improvement: Field choices preserves its shuffled state when a validation occurs on submission for better usability.
- Improvement: Better wording and style fixes in the form builder.
- Bugfix: Opt-In Choice field label spacing was off.
- New feature: "Screen Options" tab now includes "View mode" for better consistency with core WordPress.
- Improvement: Installation data is now deleted automatically on plugin removal for easier deactivation.
- Improvement: Better linear spacing for all choice-based field controls.
- New feature: Checksum-based verification system against repeated spam submissions.
- New feature: Added "Headings" for Radio, Checkbox, and Dropdown field choices.
- Improvement: Happyforms block now displays a notice when a form published on page was trashed.
- Improvement: Re-arranged the position of "Require an Answer" control for better consistency.
- Improvement: Renamed "Limit submissions" control to "Max number of submissions" in all choice-type fields.
- Improvement: Improved usability of "Min number" and "Max number" controls in Number field.
- Improvement: In all choice-type fields, remaining submissions are now shown by default.
- Bugfix: Validation error on optional field with min/max requirements.
- Improvement: All frontend scripts are now bundled in a single file for better performance and cache friendliness.
- Bugfix: Duplicating a form would throw an error on PHP 8.0.
- Bugfix: "Limit how many times this choice can be submitted" counters were being wrongly copied to duplicated forms.
- Improvement: Tidied up horizontal and vertical alignment of notices.
- Improvement: Forms are now sorted by "last modified" date for easier management.
- Improvement: All instances of a form's navigational controls have been turned into buttons for better accessibility.
- New feature: "Step Interval" control allows for fine tuning the incrementing interval of Number field.
- Improvement: "Make this choice default" control now supports multiple choices in Checkbox field.
- Bugfix: Dropdown field was ignoring some style settings.
- New feature: "Hint" control for adding descriptive text to Radio and Checkbox field choices.
- Improvement: Nicer vertical alignment of choices spanning multiple lines in Radio and Checkbox fields.
- Improvement: "Align choices" control is now a button group for better usability.
- Improvement: Exhausted choices are now always tagged with "(0 remaining)" to avoid confusion.
- Improvement: All instances of "submit" type inputs have been replaced with buttons for easier styling.
- Improvement: All custom form dropdowns have been replaced with their native counterparts for better performance and accessibility.
- Improvement: Nonce checks have been removed for improved compatibility with cache plugins.
- Removal: "Tooltip" styling for field hints has been deprecated.
- Removal: "Add 'select all' choice" control has been deprecated.
- Removal: Long Text field's "Add rich text editor toolbar" control has been deprecated.
- Bugfix: Form width was rendered incorrectly on specific PHP versions.
- Removal: Long Text field "Rows" control has been removed.
- Removal: "Add other choice" control has been deprecated.
- Improvement: Miscellaneous improvements to Forms screen.
- Improvement: New filter allows finer control of assets loading.
- Bugfix: Email tab settings weren't correctly saved.
- Bugfix: A trailing comma was triggering errors on old versions of PHP.
- New feature: "All Forms" screen now shows where a form is being used.
- Improvement: Better support for international emails and website addresses.
- New feature: Reset buttons allow for resetting fields to defaults in Messages tab.
- Improvement: Redesigned the sample form to better showcase current features.
- Improvement: Better forms actions notices.
- Improvement: Simplified field naming.
- Bugfix: Date-Time field validation was misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Validation of fields with "Limit submissions" was misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Deprecated controls were showing up in Style tab.
- Improvement: Legacy Forms widgets can now be transformed into blocks.
- Bugfix: Jetpack synchronization was triggering a fatal error.
- Removal: "Message location" control led to degraded usability.
- Removal: "Title" section in "Style" tab added clutter and duplicated core functionality.
- Improvement: Better selection and insertion of forms in block interface.
- Bugfix: A typo was causing errors on older PHP versions.
- Improvement: Faster preview of Layout Text changes.
- Bugfix: Honeypot mechanism was triggering browser autocomplete, preventing submissions.
- New feature: HTML anchor on form block.
- Bugfix: Dropdown item font size doesn't match form style setting.
- Bugfix: Form width preview not updating.
- New feature: Long Answer field now supports rich-text editing.
- New feature: Alphabetical choices, "other" choice, randomization, submission limiting support for Single Choice field.
- New feature: Alphabetical choices, "other" choice, randomization, submission limiting support for Multiple Choice field.
- New feature: "Other" choice, randomization, submission limiting support for Dropdown field.
- Bugfix: Widget was misbehaving with new block-based Widgets screen.
- Bugfix: Number field custom separators weren't working correctly.
- Bugfix: Prefilled Long Answer field had styling glitches.
- Bugfix: Long Answer field Limit words/characters controls had validation issues.
- Improvement: Fields with validation errors are now marked with a CSS class for easier styling.
- Improvement: Browser autocompletion has been disabled everywhere for more consistent behavior.
- Improvement: Forms now scroll to top only when partially out of the viewport.
- Bugfix: "Add custom CSS classes to submit button" was misbehaving.
- Improvement: Deactivation popup allows for keeping or deleting saved data.
- Improvement: Forms block now supports additional CSS classes.
- Bugfix: Arrows in dropdowns were ignoring Style settings.
- Bugfix: Duplicating and drag-dropping fields in the builder was scrolling the field list to the top.
- Improvement: More effective honeypot protection.
- Improvement: Restored
happyforms_enqueue_style filter for completely disabling frontend styles.
- Bugfix: "Additional CSS" screen was stripping slashes from CSS code.
- Bugfix: Error notices were ignoring color settings.
- Bugfix: Jetpack synchronization was triggering a fatal error.
- Improvement: Safer builder controls internal API.
- Improvements: Dashboard element colors have been brought in line with core.
- Improvement: Hints are now shown below field labels.
- Improvement: Date column in "All forms" screen now shows the last modified date.
- Improvement: Empty titles and labels are now displayed as placeholders in the builder.
- Bugfix: Onboarding overlay could cause an infinite redirect loop in some scenarios.
- Bugfix: Dropdowns weren't working correctly when long-pressing on choices.
- Bugfix: Some options in Messages tab weren't saving correctly.
- Bugfix: A missing file error was being thrown right after update.
- Improvement: Style tab "Additional CSS" section now triggers real-time updates.
- Improvement: Better keyboard navigation in dropdown-based fields.
- Improvement: New control allows for setting a label for required fields.
- Bugfix: Hiding labels was changing fields width.
- New feature: Labels can now be toggled on a per-field basis.
- Improvement: Better support for Elementor popups.
- Improvement: Long Answer field now suppports a minimum of 2 rows.
- Bugfix: Screen reader styles were causing glitches on some themes.
- Improvement: All dropdowns become searchable automatically with more than 6 choices.
- Bugfix: "Add Media" button in Email tab wasn't working.
- Bugfix: Submit button styles were misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Restored forms were getting stuck in "draft" state.
- Bugfix: Searchable dropdowns were misbehaving.
- Improvement: Better compatibility with 3rd party popups.
- Bugfix: Form couldn't be added to ACF rich text editor fields.
- Bugfix: Trashed and deleted forms where showing up in form widget.
- Improvement: Removed jQuery deprecations.
- Bugfix: Form title "Display" control wasn't working.
- Improvement: Better support for 3rd party popup plugins.
- Improvement: Better support for tab navigation in Dropdown field.
- Bugfix: Dropdown field searchable functionality was misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Form title "Display" control wasn't working.
- Bugfix: Validation of optional Long Answer fields with character counting was misbehaving.
- New feature: Messages tab in Edit Form screen allows for complete language customization.
- New feature: Prefill control for setting a default value on Short Text, Long Text, Email Address and Number fields.
- Bugfix: "Email respondent a copy of their submission" "Include submitted" feature was misbehaving.
- Improvement: Better styling control for choice fields option labels.
- Meta: updated FAQs and contributors.
- Improvement: Better naming of form class attributes.
- Bugfix: Edit Form screen wouldn't work with custom Site Address settings.
- Improvement: Form title is not rendered at all when set to "hidden".
- Bugfix: Fields with prefix and suffix support where being validated as always filled.
- Improvement: Style Additional CSS now updates preview in realtime.
- Improvement: Added filter to force style output for compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- Bugfix: Hidden form title was being displayed in widget previews.
- Bugfix: "Fields Borders & Spacing" "Inner Spacing" control was unresponsive.
- Improvement: Added "Prefix" control to Email field.
- Improvement: Better refresh performance of "Fields Labels & Text" "Label display" control.
- Bugfix: Setting "Label display" to "Hidden" was hiding the form in the block editor.
- Bugfix: A missing trailing slash in Edit Form preview frame was causing issues on some server configurations.
- Improvement: "Label display" control was made global and moved to Style step.
- Improvement: "Description display" control was made global and moved to Style step.
- Improvement: Empty labels were triggering usability errors on common usability check tools.
- Bugfix: HappyForms block wasn't remembering the selected form.
- Bugfix: Email messages were being sent with empty headers in some cases.
- Bugfix: Single Choice "Make this choice default" was misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Archived and trashed forms were being displayed in shortcode/block form selection dropdown.
- Bugfix: Output buffering was causing errors in Oxygen Builder.
- Bugfix: Rich text editors in field configuration widgets were misbehaving after a drag and drop operation.
- Bugfix: A Block Editor block parameter was triggering errors on WordPress >
- Improvement: better usability of various elements of Edit Form screen.
- Bugfix: Fixed wrapping glitches with long labels and descriptions.
- Bugfix: Centered labels weren't working when set to 'Below'.
- Bugfix: Description tooltips were rendering twice in the same field.
--happyforms-form-width was missing a default unit.
- Bugfix: 'Show a thank you message' setting wasn't working.
- New feature: New "Email display name" control allows for custom email display name in email alerts.
- Bugfix: Shortcode script was causing issues with Advanced Custom Fields frontend forms.
- Bugfix: Email confirmation controls were being toggled under wrong conditions.
- Bugfix: Long Answer field was generating excessive whitespace in emails and dashboard screens.
- Improvement: Improved tooltip display with collision detection.
- Bugfix: Style tab in form builder was not loading.
- Improvement: Tooltip icon now displays next to label instead of inside field input and inherits label color.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form styles and UI.
- Bugfix: Stale Unique ID field was triggering errors in email alerts.
- Bugfix: Masked Number field had wrong type HTML attribute and was not accepting more than four digits.
- New feature: Rows control added to Long Answer field.
- Improvement: New icons for form fields in form builder.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form builder and front-end styles.
- Bugfix: Sorting fields in form builder made the container always scroll to top instead of preserving its scrolling position.
- Bugfix: When suffix was set on a field with tooltip, the tooltip icon and suffix were overlapping.
- Improvement: Updated part icons.
- Improvement: Various style improvements to form builder and front-end.
- Improvement: Improved form builder compatibility with various plugins and themes, including Oxygen Builder.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form builder UI and front-end styles.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form builder screen.
- Bugfix: Multiple dropdown parts were causing JS error in multi-step forms.
- Improvement: Improved compatibility with latest version of Divi.
- Bugfix: Fixed appearance of Submit button when displayed in line with form part.
- Bugfix: Fixed double border issue in Style step.
- Bugfix: Fixed "Reveal on focus" description mode in parts that support Prefix and Suffix.
- Improvement: Improved appearance and available tools in visual editors.
- Bugfix: Fixed Email part which was not allowing empty value even when marked as optional part.
- Bugfix: Fixed font size sliders in Style tab that were not updating preview.
- Bugfix: Fixed broken appearance of inputs when "Label display" setting was set to "Inside".
Improvement: New Confirm submission control in Setup step.
Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI.
Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
Bugfix: Form width slider in Style tab General was not updating value in preview.
- Improvement: When searching for specific choice in Dropdown part, a configurable "No results" message is shown if no choice is found.
- Improvement: Custom HTML ID of the form using "Form HTML ID" control can now be toggled by checking "Use custom HTML ID" control.
- Bugfix: Form ID used as a prefix for all selectors in Additional CSS section in Style tab was using ID of child element instead of parent.
- Bugfix: Number part was returning an error when 0 was submitted even if when it was in specified range of min and max value.
- Bugfix: Various fixes related to front-end and form builder UI styles.
- New feature: Added support for prefix and suffix in Short Text, Email, and Number part inputs.
- New feature: Added support for input placeholder in confirmation fields.
- Improvement: Various improvements to front-end styles and form builder UI.
- Improvement: Various improvements to general look and feel of validation messages.
- Improvement: Improved accessibility of validation messages.
- Bugfix: Choices marked checked as default were displaying checked HTML attribute on front-end.
- New feature: Additional CSS section in Style tab allowing to write custom styles for each individual form.
- New feature: Quarter width setting for parts and part choices.
- Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI styles.
- Improvement: Improved compatibility of form part styles with some themes.
- Bugfix: Fixed choice parts not saving "Checked by default" setting.
- New feature: Date filter on All Forms screen now allows you to filter forms by date added.
- Improvement: Email controls are now grouped in a dedicated step.
- Improvement: Additional email controls for sender and reply-to addresses.
- Improvement: Various improvements to UI styles, wording, and default values of parts.
- Improvement: Improved plugin's text domain for better management of translations.
- Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI styles and frontend.
- New feature: Added Help tab to all HappyForms screens, providing easy access to help guide and our email support.
- Improvement: All Forms screen improvements.
- Improvement: Various improvements related to builder and front-end styles.
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 5.3.
- New feature: Added new control "Hide form on submission" to Step 2.
- Improvement: Various improvements to styles and wording in form builder UI.
- Bugfix: Fix bug with submitted values not displaying in email notifications.
- New feature: Choices width control to allow for multi-column layouts in Single Choice and Multiple Choice part.
- Improvement: HappyForms form builder styles update.
- Bugfix: Fix admin notices.
- New feature: Form error message and required field label are now easy to edit in Step 2.
- Bugfix: Fixed error caused by admin notices during Wp Cron task execution.
- Bugfix: Fixed error caused by admin notices class not available in some contexts.
- Update: Moved various features to the upgraded plan.
- Bugfix: Fixed fatal error when visiting Appearance -> Customize screen.
- New feature: New 'Google reCAPTCHA theme' setting in Style step.
- Improvement: Various improvements to styles in HappyForms UI.
- Bugfix: Email part with confirmation value didn't work with 'Fade submit until valid' option.
- Bugfix: Date & Time part did not reflect EU date format in preview step and email.
- Bugfix: Some parts caused notices in Customizer screen.
- Bugfix: Small fixes related to styles.
- Improvement: Small fixes and improvements related to styles and form builder UI.
- Bugfix: Setting Scale part to multirange mode broke appearance of its sliders.
- Bugfix: Email subject was ignoring parts configured to populate it.
- Bugfix: Avoid database cleanup for upgraded users.
- Improvement: Added label to HoneyPot input along with screen reader text for better accessibility compliance.
- Bugfix: Reply-to email handling was misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Sample form wasn't being installed on activation.
- Bugfix: Overlays' display: none rule was ignored on some setups.
- Bugfix: Migrations were triggering errors during activation.
- Bugfix: Reply-to email handling had been deactivated.
- Bugfix: A typo in helper file was preventing submissions from completing.
- Bugfix: Wrong email template path was preventing submissions from completing.
- Bugfix: A typo in helper file was preventing submissions to complete.
- New feature: Added 'Include submitted values' option in Step 2 that allows you to send submitted data in a confirmation email sent to a user.
- Improvement: Multi-line and Text Editor parts now support minimium and maximum character and word counter.
- Bugfix: Long Text part was ignoring new lines when displaying submitted value in email.
- Bugfix: Redirect URL feature could cause fatal error in some environments.
- Bugfix: Alignment fixes in form preview step.
- New feature: It's now possible to configure Bcc addresses for email alerts.
- New feature: Narrative part now supports input placeholders between brackets.
- New feature: Open redirect link in a new tab.
- Improvement: Better sample forms and responses created when activating plugin for the first time.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form styles and alignment.
- Bugfix: Forms created in 1.6.x versions weren't working because of a data format error.
- Bugfix: Form was scrolling to the top of the page after a submission.
- Bugfix: Legal part was throwing a notice when there was a part before and after it.
- Bugfix: Part padding set to Narrow caused no gutter between parts.
- Bugfix: Long Text part kept submit button disabled even when value was valid.
- Bugfix: Long Text part with title set to Display as placeholder was not collapsing label correctly after filling the value.
- Bugfix: Remove unneeded editor.js dependency in Long Text part.
- New feature: Realtime character counter for Long Text and Text Editor parts.
- New feature: New styles and style controls for form notices.
- Improvement: New
happyforms_get_honorifics filter allows for custom honorific titles.
- Bugfix: Submit button styles in Style step were not applying to submit button due to wrong selector.
happyforms_enqueue_style filter for disabling styles were not taken to consideration when loading color.css.
- New feature: 'Select All' option added to Multiple Choice part that can be set in part's Advanced options.
- Improvement: Better styles for disabled Submit button.
- Improvement: Removed responses now get trashed instead of getting completely destroyed.
- Improvement: Duplicating a part now places it right after the original part.
- Bugfix: Improved behavior of Dropdowns on focus, blur, and when using down facing caret to trigger dropdown.
- Improvement: Added date days filter.
- Improvement: Easier filtering of email message fields.
- Bugfix: Phone part wasn't showing correct country flag when same prefix is used by more than one country.
- Improvement: Notices font family and weight are now theme independent.
- Bugfix: Query caching was causing issues on some hosts.
- New feature: Added new control to Step 2 for adding custom HTML class to submit button.
- Improvement: ReCaptcha now loads language based on site locale settings.
- Improvement: Long forms now work beyond server max_input_vars limitation.
- Improvement: Better handling of email message carbon copy addresses and more powerful filters.
- Improvement: Empty optional parts are now hidden in notification email.
- Improvement: Better styles for left titled forms and improved behavior of Title alignment control in Style step.
- Improvement: Moved 'Form HTML ID' and 'Disable submit button until valid' from Style step to Build step for better context.
- Improvement: Added configurable label for ReCaptcha to improve accessibility.
- Improvement: Various other improvements to UI and form styles.
- Bugfix: Forms were scrolling to the wrong position with notices appearing below.
- Bugfix: Phone part didn't allow to pick country from dropdown after Email part was filled.
- Bugfix: Phone part was retaining previous country code when switching countries.
- Improvement: Improvements to admin notices behavior and styles.
- Bugfix: Fix Legal part's undefined offset error in HTML class.
- Bugfix: Fix dismissible form preview notices for new forms.
- Bugfix: Email part with confirmation field prevented form submits when "Preview values before submission" was checked.
- Improvement: Better support for emails display name.
- Improvement: Form title now highlights when Build step is opened for easier renaming.
- Improvement: Optional part label is only displayed when some part is made optional.
- Improvement: Updated copy and labels of some options in Setup and Style step.
- Improvement: Updated readme and screenshots.
- Bugfix: Expand / Collapse all button was not working properly on existing forms.
- Bugfix: Phone part was not displaying correctly in certain padding and border configurations.
- Bugfix: Minor bugfixes related to styles.
- Bugfix: Phone country dropdown was not opening after other dropdown part was focused.
- Improvement: Various CSS tweaks to improve responsive behavior, and colors set in HappyForms style step.
- Bugfix: Number spinners in font size controls were not updating value in preview pane.
- Bugfix: Placeholder part was always showing (optional) label.
- Bugfix: Story part with no inputs was throwing an error.
- Bugfix: Address part was preventing forms from working correctly.
- New feature: It's now possible to tweak wording for "optional" part label.
- Improvement: New filter that allows for customization of form submission response json.
- Improvement: Various labels were missing localization.
- Bugfix: Responses pagination was misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Response previous/next links and mark as read were misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Email part title placement set to "Display as placeholder" was not preserving that setting on input blur event.
- Improvement: Updated "tested up to" tag.
- Improvement: HappyForms custom fields are now prefixed and hidden to stop polluting posts custom fields dropdown.
- Improvement: Added filter to stop enqueueing of HappyForms defaults style file.
- Improvement: New filter allows setting custom HTML attributes on a form element.
- Improvement: Responses tracking number is now included in CSV exports.
- Improvement: Better output of multiline and rich text values in CSV exports.
- Improvement: Smoother preview response time for Checkboxes and Radio after last item is added.
- Bugfix: Email part has been showing a notice related to wrong variable name used in condition.
- Bugfix: Various fixes related to form styles.
- Improvement: Added filters to control CSV header and row values.
- Bugfix: HTML entities were encoded in CSV export files.
- New feature: Autocomplete for Email part that suggests common email domains when "@" is typed.
- New feature: Form padding style control for adding more space between form parts and its container.
- New feature: It's now possible to set a custom HTML ID on form elements.
- New feature: New style control allows for notices above or below form elements.
- Improvement: Better keyboard navigation for dropdowns.
- Improvement: CSV exports now includes column headers.
- Improvement: Duplicated forms now have current date of duplication.
- Bugfix: Phone flags were not showing when international number format was checked in Phone part.
- Bugfix: Title placement applied globally sometimes resulted in newly added parts inheriting the value even when not available for that part.
- Bugfix: Various fixes related to styles and form parts preview.
- New feature: Gutenberg block allowing you to add HappyForms to your content in Gutenberg editor.
- New feature: Style control for submit button padding.
- New feature: Checkbox to allow toggling 'Mark as read and reply' link in submission alert emails.
- New feature: New Text Editor part for formatting text, code blocks, lists and more.
- Improvement: New parts automatically inherit options when "Apply to all parts" is on.
- Improvement: Custom HappyForms dropdowns refactor with lots of improvements in code.
- Bugfix: Form updates weren't getting applied if the preview frame was not fully loaded.
- Bugfix: Submit button appeared unstyled on iOS devices.
- Bugfix: Title font weight style setting couldn't be set to Bold due to wrong default value.
- New feature: Added support for placeholder value in Dropdown part along with new option to set title as a placeholder.
- New feature: New looks of Multiple Choice part allowing to add description for each option.
- New feature: Added three new modes to Date & Time part: Month & Year, Month only, Year only.
- New feature: Part title can now be hidden per each individual part.
- Improvement: Number part now allows for minimum and maximum value setting even when the part input is formatted with prefix and thousands separators.
- Improvement: Added labels for optional parts, removed asterisks for required parts.
- Improvement: Various UX improvements to form builder.
- Improvement: Form configuration steps are now directly reachable from the form list table.
- Bugfix: Phone part displayed wrong country flag in the case where two countries share same phone prefix.
- Bugfix: Date & Time part layout didn't adapt well when set to Half and Third width setting.
- Bugfix: Saved form width value was reverting to default in Style step.
- Bugfix: Fix the issue with Number and Address part calling an undefined JS method.
- Bugfix: Fix appearance of international Phone field in various title placement configurations.
- Bugfix: Dropdown part was not displaying correct values when containing options with numeric values.
- Bugfix: Dropdown part was not submitting default value correctly.
- Bugfix: Titles set to display as a placeholder were not adjusting their position when coming back to form using browser's back button.
- New feature: Responses can now be tagged with a unique incremental ID (think receipts).
- New feature: Labels for Rating part options when using Smileys / Thumbs as Rating Visuals.
- New feature: Reveal description on focus for text input parts.
- Improvement: Better part title appearance when placement is set to 'Left'.
- Improvement: Better alignment of Legal part when parts around it use 'Left' setting for Title placement.
- Improvement: Various improvements in parts UI and CSS.
- Improvement: Labels and values in email messages can now be filtered.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue when adding multiple Rating parts to same form only displayed first one.
- Bugfix: Single and multiple choice, Dropdown and Table parts had issues with validation.
- Improvement: minor rewordings in form Customize screen.
- Bugfix: Date part validation and value storage were misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Date part validation was preventing valid submissions.
- Bugfix: Number part was erroneously preventing valid empty submissions.
- New feature: Single Line Text part can now be used as a subject of admin email notification.
- New feature: Owner email alerts now include a "Reply and mark as read" link for easier lead followup.
- Improvement: Added custom capabilities for fine grained access control of forms and responses.
- Bugfix: Some parts didn't allow to submit an empty value even when not required.
- New feature: Story part for adding fill-in-the-blank style inputs to a paragraph of text.
- New feature: Rating part got new styles and options. It now features emoji scale and a new No / Yes rating type.
- New feature: New field in Setup step that allows adding a textual name for the From header in user email notifications.
- New feature: Submit button can now be configured to display within an input that's set to 'Auto' width setting.
- Improvement: better CC and Reply To email use allows for easier lead follow up.
- Improvement: the URL the form was submitted from is now available in hooks for easier 3rd party integrations.
- Bugfix: Part background color on focus style control was hidden.
- Bugfix: Various alignment issues and style fixes.
- New feature: Added a new option "Auto" for Width setting of all form parts to allow for a single line form layouts.
- Improvement: Better, configurable styles for form submission preview.
- Improvement: Better formatting of submission alert emails.
- Improvement: Legal part now doesn't automatically prevent form submission.
- Improvement: Table part now inherits checkbox and radio styling.
- Bugfix: Table part default options were misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Dropdown part color settings were not saving.
- Bugfix: Dropdown part marked as required stopped submit button from working in some scenarios.
- Bugfix: Special characters were misinterpreted during submission.
- Bugfix: Some parts were submitting undefined data.
- Bugfix: Dropdown part was ignoring a default option setting.
- Bugfix: email alert and confirmation options were being ignored.
- A division-by-zero bug prevented table part from working correctly.
- Bugfix: form serialized data missed URI encoding.
- Bugfix: a missing parameter was causing an error upon activation.
- New feature: Forms can now show an additional Review step before final submission.
- Improvement: Previous / Next buttons in form builder got more descriptive labels.
- Bug fix: Number part didn't allow zero value even when 0 was set as a minimum required value.
- Bug fix: Email part didn't allow an empty value submitted even when field was not required.
- Bug fix: Fixes for multiple style issues across all parts in CSS.
- Bug fix: Welcome screen appearance on RTL layouts.
- Bug fix: Forms and Responses were appearing in public searches and queries.
- New feature: Redesigned dropdowns and a new setting to make Dropdown part searchable.
- New feature: Redesigned Phone part now with country flags and a new searchable country dropdown.
- Improvement: New shortcode view allows to directly edit a form from the editor.
- Bug fix: Date & Time part set to show current date and time didn't consider timezone and showed incorrect date in some cases.
- Improvement: Form assets now get loaded only on pages containing forms.
- Improvement: Forms now work when displayed inside the Dashboard.
- Improvement: New default styles to provide even better visual experience.
- Improvement: Clearer display of email alerts and confirmations in Step 2 of form configuration.
- Bug fix: Confirmation message and Confirmation email message fields were not saving with HTML formatting.
- Bug fix: When Legal part was present, it allowed sending empty forms without further validation.
- Bug fix: Font size sliders in Style step were not working on a new empty form.
- Bug fix: Various CSS fixes.
- Bug fix: First characters in Phone values were being stripped.
- Bug fix: Date & Time part was showing incorrect year in the End At field when Show option was changed.
- Bug fix: Phone number region country in masked Phone part was defaulting to first option on every load of form builder.
- New feature: Table part.
- Improvement: Legal part now accepts formatting with visual editor, including links and lists.
- Improvement: Part specific styles were moved to standalone sections in Style step.
- Improvement: Various improvements to parts CSS and compatibility with themes.
- Bug fix: Some links in Customize screen sidebar were breaking step-by-step navigation.
- Bug fix: Checkbox part was accepting invalid submission values.
- Bug fix: HappyForms link in admin menu bar was returning 404.
- Improvement: Forms are now submitted without page refresh.
- Improvement: Submitted values are preserved after an unsuccessful submission.
- Improvement: Added new filters for greater part rendering customization.
- Improvement: Added new actions for integration with third party plugins and tools.
- Improvement: Scale part now support range selection.
- Improvement: Better management of years displayed in Date & Time part.
- Improvement: Order of month and day fields in Date & Time part now defaults to a date format setting in WordPress.
- Improvement: Month names in Date & Time part have been moved to an array and are now easy to translate.
- Bug fix: Various UI glitches affected form previews in Customize screen.
- Bug fix: Various UI glitches affected part rendering of labels and preset values.
- Improvement: scripts and styles are now versioned to avoid cache problems after an update.
- Bug fix: Permalinks are now flushed upon activation to avoid 404 errors.
- Bug fix: Dropdown arrows were not clickable and didn't reflect part value color set in Style step.
- Improvement: Submit button state is now connected to reCaptcha result and remains disabled until reCaptcha is filled.
- Improvement: Better compatibility with various themes.
- Improvement: Scale part now has a colored tracker and accepts color settings for labels and value output set in Style step.
- Improvement: Scripts are now loaded only when a form is actually present.
- Improvement: Form and responses admin pages are now clean from any third-party plugin effects.
- Bug fix: Add HappyForms overlay was not showing up in some page builders.
- Bug fix: Submit button styles were changing to defaults on hover.
- Bug fix: Various fixes related to styles.
- Improvement: New Advanced link to reveal more advanced settings for each part and achieve cleaner look when part is first opened in form builder.
- Improvement: Better compatibility with themes.
- Improvement: Current user's email address is now pre-filled in Your email address field in Step 2.
- Bug fix: Front end placeholder behavior when "Display as placeholder" title placement is selected.
- Bug fix: Responses screen was showing just the first letter of each submitted part.
- Bug fix: PHP notices when HappyForms widget was added to a page in Customizer.
- Improvement: Date part is renamed to Date & Time and offers a lot more options, including minimum and maximum value for year and hour inputs, and an option to set inputs to current date and time by default.
- Improvement: Added option to specify the subject of email alerts sent to site owners.
- Improvement: Email alerts now support From, Reply To and multiple CC email addresses.
- Improvement: Address part now lets users grab their current location automatically.
- Bug fix: Responsive behavior of Address and Date & Time form parts.
- Bug fix: Updated code to support versions of PHP down to 5.2.4.
- Bug fix: Part widget toggle buttons didn't work on Firefox.
- Bug fix: Part column widths were misbehaving on some themes.
- New feature: Form width style control, allowing to set form width in % or px.
- New feature: Text alignment style control to allow for changing text align in various places in forms.
- New feature: Added support for RTL languages with Text direction control in Style step.
- Improvement: Added filters to control default part values and success/error submission actions.
- Bug fix: array_column wasn't available on PHP versions prior to 5.5 and was causing a fatal error.