- Adds support for filter on newsletter field
- fixes inactive log delete button
- fixes Mailchimp option page flow and displays list defaults tab
- fixes resource not found error on logs
- fixes API Key Request errors
- fixes transactional to pending double opt in issue
- updated Variables passed to filter
- fixed spelling issues in plugin meta
- changed submission sequence for products to use the PATCH endpoint when applicable
- fallback on order submissions when products are not found in Mailchimp.
- adds error handling for blocked admin-ajax.php files
- adds support for customer merge variables
- removes global variable overwrite of REMOTE_ADDR
- fixes signup form not adding customers to Mailchimp
- support for rate limiting
- PHP 7.0 requirement messaging
- support for WooCommerce 3.5.0
- ignores amazon marketplace addresses
- fixes cart entries never being removed
- fix double opt in sending on transactional customers
- skip product when no variant can be loaded
- better validation for the view order url
- Add Initial sync label on Sync Tab
- Multisite Delete and deactivate improvements
- Mailchimp Order Notification issues support for downloadable and virtual products
- http worker lock improvement
- Add documentation about Multisite setup
- Add documentaiton for on-demand syncing
- Improved UI feedback when API key is invalid
- Add documentation about product categories not being supported.
- Fix order count and order total with guest accounts.
- GDPR compliance
- changed css class on checkbox for registration issues
- added translation for newsletter checkbox text
- only show newsletter checkbox when plugin is fully configured
- fixed various sign up form conflicts with newsletter registration button
- fix logged in user abandoned cart tracking
- WPML support
- uninstall - reinstall clean ups
- fix Queue_Command filepath in autoloader
- moved to an autoloader for performance enhancement
- flush database tables on un-installation to assist with stale records in the queue
- turn on standard debugging by default to help troubleshoot issues
- moved the plugin button to the left main navigation
- allow store owners to select the image size being used for products
- fix paypal new order bug where it did not send on initial placement
- add additional configuration success checks for the plugin being configured before pushing any jobs into the queue
- fix the multisite network activation issue
- hide the opt in checkbox for already logged in customers that were previously subscribed
- miscellaneous UI enhancements
- added support for Polish (zloty - z) and Moldovan Leu currencies
- update currency code for Belarusian Rouble
- queue performance enhancement
- updated wordpress compatibility
- updated sync details tab to show more informative stats
- queue job processing performance enhancement
- added an integrity check for queued jobs that were not getting processed
- Fix subscriber status for repeat transactional customers to stay transactional.
- Remove shipping and billing address requirements for order submission.
- Do not unsubscribe someone who has previously subscribed when unchecking the newsletter sign up box.
- Update newsletter checkbox style to be consistent with WooCommerce styles.
- Make sure WooCommerce plugin is running before running any plugin code.
- Fix compatibility issue with WP-Cron
- Fix store deletion on plugin deactivation
- Correct shipping name is now used on order notifications.
- Admin orders are now handled appropriately.
- Skip incomplete or cancelled orders from being submitted when new.
- fix hidden or inactive products from being recommended.
- To address performance issues previously reported, we've changed the action hook of "woocommerce_cart_updated" to use a filter "woocommerce_update_cart_action_cart_updated"
- Added Promo Code support.
- Added new logs feature to help troubleshoot isolated sync and data feed issues.
- Fixed bug with setting customers as Transactional during checkout if they had already opted in previously.
- Fixed bug where abandoned cart automation still fired after a customer completed an order.
- Added support for "Connected Site" scripts.
- Made physical address a required field for store setup.
- Fixed order, cart timestamps to begin using UTC.
- Support for site url changes
- Fix for WP Version 4.4 compatibility issues
- Fix for persisting opt-in status
- Pass order URLs to MailChimp
- Pass partial refund status to MailChimp
- billing and shipping address support for orders
- add landing_site, financial status and discount information for orders
- fix to support php 5.3