Looking for Google Analytics AIO plugin?
If you used the good and old Google Analytics Dashboard For WP, I have forked the original plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/metrics-query/
The Only SMTP plugin with chrome Notifications
Get notified if your emails are failing inside your Chrome browser. Download here
WordPress Mail SMTP Plugin
Post SMTP is a next-generation WP Mail SMTP plugin, that assists in the delivery of email generated by your WordPress site. Post SMTP is the first and only plugin to support the latest security standards. With OAuth 2.0, there is no need to store your email passsword in the WordPress database where it might be found.
The Connectivity Test and intelligent Setup Wizard scan your SMTP server to detect firewall blocks and eliminate configuration mistakes. The built-in Email Log is an invaluable resource for diagnosing problems with emails. Even hosts that block the standard SMTP ports, like GoDaddy or Bluehost, can't stop your email as Post SMTP can deliver via HTTPS if it can't use SMTP.
Post SMTP is not another WP Mail SMTP clone like WP Bank or Easy SMTP. It replaces the default WordPress SMTP library, PHPMailer, with the heavy-duty Zend_Mail. Never lose an email to PHP mail() again.
The Most Fast And Easy
See how fast and easy to setup Post SMTP with Google/Gsuite or any SMTP service.
- Easy-to-use, powerful Setup Wizard for perfect configuration
- Commercial-grade Connectivity Tester to diagnose server issues
- Log and resend all emails; see the exact cause of failed emails
- Supports International alphabets, HTML Mail and MultiPart/Alternative
- Supports forced recipients (cc, bcc, to) and custom email headers
- SASL Support: Plain/Login/CRAM-MD5/XOAUTH2 authentication
- Security Support: SMTPS and STARTTLS (SSL/TLS)
- Copy configuration to other instances of Post
OAuth 2.0 Features
- Supports the proprietary OAuth 2.0 implementations of Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo
- Fire-and-forget delivery continues even if your password changes
- Gmail: By combining OAuth2 and the Gmail API, Post can deliver where other plugins can not
API (HTTPS) Email Support
Gmail API for sending Gmail and Google Apps email (requires a Google account) Often bloggers and small business owners don't want to use third-party SMTP services. Well you can use your Gmail or G Suite account for SMTP emails. Check the guide I wrote
Mandrill API for sending any email (requires a Mandrill account) Mandrill is an email infrastructure service offered as an add-on for MailChimp that you can use to send personalized, one-to-one e-commerce emails, or automated transactional emails.
Mailgun API for sending any email (requires a Mailgun account) Mailgun SMTP is a popular SMTP service provider that allows you to send large quantities of emails. They allow you to send your first 10,000 emails for free every month.
SendGrid API for sending any email (requires a SendGrid account and PHP 5.3) SendGrid has a free SMTP plan that you can use to send up to 100 emails per day. With our native SendGrid SMTP integration, you can easily and securely set up SendGrid SMTP on your WordPress site.
Post SMTP needs translators! If you are a non-English speaker, please get involved!
- Elementor Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Fast Secure Contact Form
- Visual Forms Builder
- Contact Form Builder
- PlanSo Forms
- MyMail Newsletter by revaxarts
- SendPress Newsletters
- WP HTML Mail
- Email Templates
- WordPress Leads
- .. and every other plugin that uses the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail!
- WordPress 3.9 and PHP 5.6 with SPL and iconv
- Memory: 750KiB per process at idle
- Reliable mail delivery with custom email domains requires an SPF record
- Reliable SMTP delivery requires credentials with an email service provider
- OAuth 2.0 features require a Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo mail OAuth 2.0 credentials
Looking for Google Analytics plugin?
If you used Google Analytics Dashboard For WP and you really hate the latest updates, I have forked the original plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/metrics-query/
Post SMTP (aka Postman SMTP) plugin was originally created by Jason Hendriks.
|Version||Release Date||Change Log|