- Change plugin constants to follow naming conventions as recommended by WordPress Guidelines.
- Strict input filters for admin pages, for user input values.
- Adhere to more strict PHPCS ruleset.
- Resolved some WPCS compatibility issues.
- Added resource version for static resources for busting cache in new releases.
- Added text domain to localisable text strings.
- Loading the custom JS in footer instead of header for performance benefit.
- Handle PHP notice in custom cases when start_el is not passed with $item object.
- Escaping of output within a lot of functions.
- Made the code WordPress PHPCS Compatible.
- Patch to make it work with Max Mega Menu plugin.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Twenty Fifteen theme.
- Minified JS.
- Conditional loading of admin class for performance improvement.
- Some more code refactoring.
- Testing with WordPress 4.8.1
- Changed minimum required WordPress version from 3.5 to 3.6
- Code Refactoring
- Changed tested upto
- Corrected links in description
- Fixed the bug with clean_url filters as reported by Lee Willis
- Made the code translation ready.
- Removed the error trigger on the FULL HTML OUTPUT usage
- Added the feature to use shortcodes in titles of menu items as well(works with all types of menu items)
- Resolved the PHP Notice, popping up in the error log while adding new shortcodes
- Bug fix for custom links with ShortCode like structure not being displayed in the nav menus.
- Added new Shortcode box to Menu Editor
- Added html support.
- Deprecated Links box basis.
- Added screenshots
- Updated readme and instructions
- Added ability to echo complete HTML output instead of just URL by using ShortCode
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Added prefix to function which was conflicting with another plugin