Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce
If you are wondering how to add custom field in WooCommerce checkout page, you are at the right place. Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce plugin provides an easy way to customise (add, edit, delete and change display order) your fields displayed on WooCommerce checkout page. This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed, activated, and configured.
Basic Version Features
- Add new custom field(s). Adding custom fields to the WooCommerce checkout page is a breeze now. You can add custom field(s) in Billing, Shipping and Additional fields sections. New field form contains options to provide values for Type, Name, Label, Placeholder, Class, Label Class etc. It also has the option to choose validations rules from a predefined list.
- Edit field(s). You can edit core and custom field(s) in Billing, Shipping and Additional fields sections. In edit form you have the option to provide new values for Name, Type, Label, Placeholder, Class, Label Class, validation rules etc(availability of these options may change based on the field types).
- Available field types are
- Input Text
- Display in Order Details page and Email. You can decide on a field whether it need to be displayed in Order Details page and Email using the the checkboxes Display in Order Detail Pages and Display in Emails. These checkboxes are available in both the New Field and Edit Field forms.
- Remove field(s). You can remove field(s) from displaying in checkout page, order details page and emails. Removing core fields may leads to unexpected results with some plugins. We are not recommending this.
- Enable/Disable field(s). You can enable/disable field(s)(temporarily remove) from displaying in checkout page, order details page and emails. Disabling core fields may leads to unexpected results with some plugins. We are not recommending this.
- Change checkout fields order. You can easily manage the display order of checkout fields from admin side by just moving fields up and down.
- Reset to default field set. You can reset all your changes back to the original WooCommerce fields set using the button Reset to default fields.
Premium Version Demos
Check out the premium version of Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce - The best WooCommerce Checkout Manager Plugin which helps you to customize checkout fields displayed on your WooCommerce checkout page. Add custom fields to WooCommerce checkout page easily.
Live Demo - Front End Live Demo - Back End
Premium Version Features
17 field types are available: In Add New Field form and Edit Field form you can choose field type from a list of 17 including 15 input fields and one field for title/heading and one for label.
Available field types:
- Text A basic input text field.
- Hidden A hidden field.
- Password An input password text box.
- Telephone An input tel field.
- Email An input email field.
- Number An input number field.
- Textarea A textarea field.
- Radio Radio button input (for selecting one of many choices)
- Checkbox A checkbox field.
- Checkbox Group A group of checkboxes (allows multiple selections from many choices).
- Select A drop-down list (for selecting one of many choices)
- Multi-select A drop-down list (allows multiple selections from many choices)
- Date picker Select a date from a popup.
- Time picker Select a time from a popup.
- File Upload A file upload field.
- Heading Display a heading/ title
- Label Display a label/ text
- Conditional Fields: Conditionally display fields & sections based on cart items and other field(s) values.
- Custom Validations: Custom validator feature can be used to define custom validation rules using RegEx.
- Price Fields: Add an extra cost to the cart total based on field selection.
Add new section: Add new section(s) in predefined positions in checkout page.
- Before customer details
- After customer details
- Before billing form
- After billing form
- Before shipping form
- After shipping form
- Before registration form
- After registration form
- Before order notes
- After order notes
- Before terms & conditions
- After terms & conditions
- Before submit button
- After submit button
- Edit section(s) properties: Edit custom added section(s) label and display position.
- Delete section(s): Delete custom added section(s).
|Version||Release Date||Change Log|