This is a PayPal Powered by Braintree Payment Gateway for WooCommerce, which will let you accept credit card, debit card, and PayPal payments on your WooCommerce store via Braintree.
PayPal Powered by Braintree allows you to securely sell your products online using Hosted Fields to help you meet security requirements without losing flexibility and an integrated checkout process. Hosted Fields are little iFrames, hosted on PayPal's servers, that fit inside the checkout form elements and provide a secure means for your customers to enter their card information.
This plugin supports WooCommerce Subscriptions to let you sell products that require recurring billing, and WooCommerce Pre-Orders to let you take payment up-front for products that are coming soon, or to automatically charge customers when pre-orders ship.
Checkout is seamless either via credit cards or PayPal, and customers can save a payment method to their account for future use or manage saved payment methods with a few clicks.
For US merchants, connecting to PayPal is as simple as clicking a button - no complicated API keys to cut and paste. For merchants outside the US, you'll be up and running once you enter your existing Braintree account credentials.
Powering Advanced Payments
PayPal Powered by Braintree provides several advanced features for transaction processing and payment method management.
- Meets PCI Compliance SAQ-A standards
- Supports official Subscriptions & Pre-Orders plugins
- Customers can securely save payment methods or link a PayPal account to your site
- Process refunds, void transactions, and capture charges right from within WooCommerce
- Ability to add multiple merchant IDs to support multi-currency when used with a currency switcher
- Supports Braintree Advanced Fraud tools and Kount Direct (if enabled)
- Supports 3D Secure if enabled in your Braintree account
- and more!
|Version||Release Date||Change Log|