This sticky menu plugin will make your menu or header sticky on top of page, after desired number of pixels when scrolled. You can use it also to create a Welcome bar for announcements, promotion and more. This lightweight plugin will help your visitors navigate easily and reach to the navigation menu without wasting time. Install My Sticky Menu and improve your websites user experience! If you want to change the CSS style, disable on scroll down or disable on specific pages. check out the Pro version.
By default, myStickymenu should make your menu sticky without any adjustments on your end - which means your menu should become sticky right out of the box. Sticky menu is designed to use element class ".navbar" as "Sticky Class". That value should be modified in plugin settings for different themes to make it work. Sticky Class is actually nothing more than an element class (or id) of the element that should become sticky.
New feature: Welcome Bar. Use this powerful feature to create a beautiful floating sticky notification bar. No coding skill required, just turn it on, set up your announcement text and button, and voil - your top notification bar is good to go!
Let your visitors know about your company's Coronavirus COVID-19 updates - due to the latest Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, many of our users use the welcome bar to announce about their Coronavirus COVID-19 updates. You can use the notification bar as a Corona Virus - COVID-19 banner to make sure your visitors are up-to-date.
With more than 80,000+ active installs and around 100 five-stars reviews, you can be sure that My Sticky Menu plugin is the right fit for your website.
- Improve user experience by letting your visitors access the navigation menu and navigate to the pages they want when they want to.
- Make your website look more modern with sticky menu on desktop and mobile.
- Increase number of pageviews and visitors' time on website
- Create your own floating Welcome Bar and let your visitors know about your latest deals, announcements or any other important information
The sticky header function is localized (multi language support) and responsive (as far as your theme is). Also there is possibility to add custom css code which make this plugin very flexible, customizable and user friendly. You can also use the notification bar in any languauge.
My Sticky Menu plugin is originally designed for Twenty Thirteen template but should work on any theme, like: OceanWP, Nirvana Template, Travelify, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven, Max Magazine, Graduate, Lawyer theme, Spacious, Suits and more.
My Sticky Menu is tested and compatible with Elementor website builder, Divi, WPBakery, Gutenberg, Visual composer, Beaver and other WordPress website builders.
WITH MY STICKY MENU YOU CAN:
- Show sticky header on scroll down/up
- Fade or slide effect
- Disable at small screen
- Choose when to make visible on scroll
- Change the font color when the menu is sticky
- Change the background color
- Change the opacity
- Change the sticky transition time
- Define the z-index of the sticky header
WITH WELCOME BAR FEATURES YOU CAN:
- Display your floating bar at top position
- Change the background and button colors for your hello bar
- Change display frequency after submission - show the announcement bar on every page, once a visit, or don't show the announcement bar after it's submitted
- Add an attention effect to your button and increase conversion and CTR
- New! Add any custom HTML to your notification bar including strong, underline, italic, and much more. Use custom HTML to create a beautiful notification bar
- Change font size and font family
- Set your own text and call-to-action button text
- Show the closing X on desktop/mobile
- Show the call-to-action button in your top notification bar on desktop/mobile
- Redirect your visitors to another URL on-click
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE PRO PLAN
- Disable floating menu on Desktop/Mobile
- Disable floating menu on scroll down
- Add CSS style to the floating header
- Disable/enable floating header on specific pages
But wait, there's more
Welcome Bar Pro Features
- Display your floating bar at bottom position
- Change the height of the sticky notification bar
- Open redirect link in a new tab
- Show your notification bar just on mobile or desktop
- Show your notification bar on scroll or after a few seconds
- Set an expiry date for your welcome bar
- Display your floating notification bar on specific pages
- New: You can set a thank you screen which appears after the button is clicked (can be used for coupons or any other message you want to show your visitors after they click on the button)
>>> See Pro plans here
A live demo for myStickymenu plugin and notification bar is available at Premio's demo site.
myStickymenu IS GDPR COMPLAINT
"Works great. One of the key element that i consider when choosing a theme is the sticky menu option. If the theme doesn't have it normally I don't use it. But now thats not a problem for me anymore."
"This plugin rocks! This plugin does exactly what it should. It is simple but powerful. I would suggest to anyone who wants to make their navigation menu sticky! I especially love the hide header on scroll down, show on scroll up feature that is built it. Great work!
|Version||Release Date||Change Log|
You can now change the sticky menu font color when the menu is sticky. We've also fixed a resize issue and a Divi gap bug
Notification bar fix
You can add custom HTML to your notification bar now
Change the welcome announcement bar frequency
WP 5.4 compatibility, and welcome announcement bar fixed
Slight CSS fixes
Minor bug fixes
If the sticky menu is on, and welcome bar is disabled, google fonts aren't downloaded
Fixed some appearance issues
Multiple lines support for the Welcome Bar
WP-admin submit button styling bug fixed
Added attention effects for the button
Sanitize input fixes
myStickyelements now works out-of-the-box with the following themes (which means you don't need to find your menu's class, it should work right after installation): Twenty Nineteen, Twenty Seventeen, Hello Elementor, OceanWP, Astra, Storefront, Twenty Sixteen, Neve, Hestia, Sydney, Shapely, GeneratePress, Mesmerize, Ashe, and Total. We've also added Google Lighthouse compatibility
Smoother transition when the sticky menu disappears
Pro version changes
Fixed apostrophes bug for Welcome bar
Sticky menu and welcome bar conflict fix
You can now add a welcome bar to your website
Upgrade page update
Fixed undefined indexes
Saving issue bug fixed
Fixed some page builders issues
Fixed variable output warnings bugs
Upgrade page change
New and easy UI, you can now select your menu from a dropdown