This sticky menu plugin will make your menu or header sticky on top of page, after desired number of pixels when scrolled. You can use it also to create a Welcome bar for announcements, promotion and more. This lightweight plugin will help your visitors navigate easily and reach to the navigation menu without wasting time. Install My Sticky Menu and improve your websites user experience! If you want to change the CSS style, disable on scroll down or disable on specific pages. check out the Pro version.
By default, sticky menu is designed to use element class ".navbar" as "Sticky Class". That value should be modified in plugin settings for different themes to make it work. Sticky Class is actually nothing more than an element class (or id) of the element that should become sticky.
New feature: Welcome Bar. Use this powerful feature to create a beautiful floating sticky bar. No coding skill required, just turn it on, set up your announcement text and button, and voil - your top bar is good to go!
With more than 60,000+ active installs and around 100 five-stars reviews, you can be sure that My Sticky Menu plugin is the right fit for your website.
- Improve user experience by letting your visitors access the navigation menu and navigate to the pages they want when they want to.
- Make your website look more modern with sticky menu on desktop and mobile.
- Increase number of pageviews and visitors' time on website
- Create your own floating Welcome Bar and let your visitors know about your latest deals, announcements or any other important information
The sticky header function is localized (multi language support) and responsive (as far as your theme is). Also there is possibility to add custom css code which make this plugin very flexible, customizable and user friendly. You can also use the notification bar in any languauge.
My Sticky Menu plugin is originally designed for Twenty Thirteen template but should work on any theme, like: OceanWP, Nirvana Template, Travelify, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven, Max Magazine, Graduate, Lawyer theme, Spacious, Suits and more.
My Sticky Menu is tested and compatible with Elementor website builder, Divi, WPBakery, Gutenberg, Visual composer, Beaver and other WordPress website builders.
WITH MY STICKY MENU YOU CAN:
- Show sticky header on scroll down/up
- Fade or slide effect
- Disable at small screen
- Choose when to make visible on scroll
- Change the background color
- Change the opacity
- Change the sticky transition time
- Define the z-index of the sticky header
WITH WELCOME BAR FEATURE YOU CAN:
- Display your floating bar at top position
- Change the background and button colors for your hello bar
- Change font size and font family
- Set your own text and call-to-action button text
- Show the closing X on desktop/mobile
- Show the call-to-action button in your top bar on desktop/mobile
- Redirect your visitors to another URL on-click
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE PRO PLAN
- Disable floating menu on Desktop/Mobile
- Disable floating menu on scroll down
- Add CSS style to the floating header
- Disable/enable floating header on specific pages
But wait, there's more
Welcome Bar Pro Features
- Remove the Get Bar credit
- Display your floating bar at bottom position
- Change the height of the sticky bar
- Open redirect link in a new tab
- Show your bar just on mobile or desktop
- Show your bar on scroll or after a few seconds
- Set an expiry date for your welcome bar
- Display your floating bar on specific pages
>>> See Pro plans here
A live demo for myStickymenu plugin and notification bar is available at Premio's demo site.
myStickymenu IS GDPR COMPLAINT
"Works great. One of the key element that i consider when choosing a theme is the sticky menu option. If the theme doesn't have it normally I don't use it. But now thats not a problem for me anymore."
"This plugin rocks! This plugin does exactly what it should. It is simple but powerful. I would suggest to anyone who wants to make their navigation menu sticky! I especially love the hide header on scroll down, show on scroll up feature that is built it. Great work!
|Version||Release Date||Change Log|
myStickyelements now works out-of-the-box with the following themes (which means you don't need to find your menu's class, it should work right after installation): Twenty Nineteen, Twenty Seventeen, Hello Elementor, OceanWP, Astra, Storefront, Twenty Sixteen, Neve, Hestia, Sydney, Shapely, GeneratePress, Mesmerize, Ashe, and Total. We've also added Google Lighthouse compatibility
Smoother transition when the sticky menu disappears
Pro version changes
Fixed apostrophes bug for Welcome bar
Sticky menu and welcome bar conflict fix
You can now add a welcome bar to your website
Upgrade page update
Fixed undefined indexes
Saving issue bug fixed
Fixed some page builders issues
Fixed variable output warnings bugs
Upgrade page change
New and easy UI, you can now select your menu from a dropdown