- Manual shipping prices in secondary currencies.
- Fixed product attribute slug language not changed after changing value.
- Fixed missing numeric attribute values after translation using ATE.
- Fixed mini-cart total calculation when switching a currency.
- Fixed out of stock variable products if "Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies" option is enabled.
- Fixed WC Tab Manager custom tab translation from ATE was not saved if the description is empty.
- Fixed an error which some additional plugins may cause with WC_Email object.
- Add a filter for WCML_WC_Gateways::get_current_gateway_language().
- Fixed not synchronized WooCommerce Tab Manager global tabs while saving product translation via ATE.
- Fixed not updated tax label after a change on settings page.
- Fixed the value of a custom attribute translation is overwritten on saving the original product.
- Fixed overwritten composite data title and description in translation after original product update.
- Fixed js console error in languages_notice.js file.
- Add language filtering for WooCommerce dashboard stock widgets.
- Fixed creating of several memberships in WooCommerce Membership plugin.
- Fixed JS SyntaxError on Products listing page.
- Fixed not registered 'Additional Content' emails setting text after first saving.
- Remove extra slash from the end of the translated base slug if a user added it.
- Fix custom fields translation in Translation Editor for Variations post type.
- Fixed customer Completed email has not translated heading and subject with WooCommerce 4.0.
- Fixed duplicated currency code in "Default currency" drop-down on Multi-currency settings page.
- Fixed language selector displayed in wrong place on Permalinks settings page.
- Fix customer order status email language when sent the shop manager use english language and english is not an active language.
- Fixed attributes synchronization may break variations relationships.
- Fixed not saved custom prices if translation is duplicated and Native screen editor selected.
- Fixed multiple same post meta keys translations.
- Add variation single "translatable" custom fields to translation package.
- Fixed error on Subscription renewal via PayPal.
- Fixed not saved The Events Calendar ticket meta if translation done by Translation Service.
Additional content field translatable for Emails.
- Fixed stock synchronization issue for some extra plugins.
- Fixed cart item not deleted from cart page in some cases.
- Fixed Average Rating Widget Filter in all languages.
- Fixed a fatal error when applying a translation job on a product with tabs on PHP 7.1+.
- Fixed admin order note language after order status change.
- Fixed not showing products when shop page is a child page of the front/home page.
- Fixed display glitch of displaying current currency while adding new one.
- Fixed compatibility plugins additional content appears not translated when using ATE.
- Fixed inability to edit 'before discount' field on edit order page.
- Fixed products in all languages displayed on new booking admin page.
- Fixed language icon not updated in real-time when using Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixed warning message displayed at the wrong moment.
- Fixed wrong language of custom attributes on cart page with display as translated mode enabled for products.
- Fixed multiple ajax calls on the front page if few tabs opened in different languages for non-logged users.
- Fixed Subscriptions early renewal price if not subscription price selected in the shop.
- Fixed Top Rated product widget displaying wrong products on the second language.
- Fixed Variable subscription "From" from price display auto converted price instead of custom one.
- Fixed the dynamic WooCommerce blocks which were not converted in the current language.
- Fixed product in wrong language selected on new order admin page.
- WP Super Cache enable cache for switching currency.
- Lock attributes select on second language native edit screen.
- Fixed price not shown issue with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Removed limitation of decimals in multi-currency settings.
- Fixed not linked order_id for Bookable products.
- Fixed not filtering of currencies accounts on order confirmation page.
- Fixed "Break and Abort" rules not applying in secondary language for Table Rate Shipping.
- Fixed wrong order item id in some special cases.
- Fixed customer order email strings sent in wrong language.
- Fixed sale price in original product when checkout via PayPal in some cases.
- Fixed wrong count for parent product categories in the second language.
- Fixed wrong "Add to cart" button URL on archive pages in secondary language when "language as parameter set".
- Fixed default currency wasn't removed from Multi-currency settings after changing in WooCommerce settings.
- Fixed custom attribute label translation displayed on product view page instead of attribute taxonomy label.
- Fixed console errors on Multi-Currency settings page if site under https.
- Fixed wrong shipping rate applying on the cart page for Table Rate Shipping ( Bolder Elements ).
- Fixed currency not switched with Siteground optimizer 5.0.* version and enabled memcache.
- Fixed deprecated 'calculate_booking_cost' function in WooCommerce Bookings since 1.15.0.
- Hide admin language switcher from Dynamic Prices settings page.
- Fixed shop pages assignment on pages listing in second language.
- Fixed not synchronized default value for Composite Products.
- Fixed product total sales meta synchronization.
- Fixed PHP Notices for Product Addons when 'options' doesn't set for addon.
wcml_formatted_price filter not displaying a converted price when current currency is default one.
- Fixed category names on Shop page when object caching is enabled.
- Fixed styles on product view page when WPML not active.
- Fixed unable to switch currency on the reports page.
- Fixed not translated shipping method title in admin email.
- Fixed Rest API request for getting products in 'all' languages.
- Fix php warning in WCML custom prices module.
- Fixed unable to add variation to cart for products with more than 30 variations.
- Remove legacy code for downloading the language pack.
- Fixed string translation while adding "sold individual" product more than ones from second language.
- Fixed notices thrown with php 7.4 with multi-currency.
- Fixed notices thrown with php 7.4 when using multi-currency.
- Fixed notices thrown with php 7.4 when using WCML with WC Variation Swatches and Photos.
- Fixed deprecation notices (
Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated) when running PHP 7.4.
- Fixed a few fatal errors thrown when running PHP 7.4 (e.g.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_setting() on null) and caused by legacy code passing objects by reference.
- Fixed language for "Low Stock" and "No Stock" admin emails.
- Fixed not converted pre-selected price widget prices when switching currency.
- Skip Currency Switcher caching for NginxCache.
- Improve performance on plugin page.
- Fixed missing products on shop page in second language for some themes when slug is identical to default language.
- Fixed wrong strings localization on some WooCommerce ajax actions.
- Fixed Cash on delivery "Payment method instructions" not translated in the customer order emails.
- Fixed RTL styling on WCML Status Tab.
- Fixed notice for Product-Addon and specific field settings.
- Composite products fixed a wrong displayed discounted price.
- Fixed not pre-selected custom attributes for variable Bundle product.
- Fixed missed images for product translation created via REST API.
- Added new setting option for synchronizing not translated media on translated product front page.
- Fixed not duplicated variation description while duplicating variable product to another language.
- Fixed not matched variation on translated variable product page when "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" mode enabled for products and global attribute terms are translated.
- Fixed overlapping columns on WooCommerce Order Statuses table.
- WooCommerce Bookings compatibility - fixed availability count duplication while updating original product and bookings were made in the second language.
- wcml_client_currency hook not applied in some cases
- Fixed variation product title modifying after switching language on cart page in specific situations.
- Fixed mixed strings language on variable product admin edit page in not admin language.
- Fixed performance when a large number of shipping methods are defined.
- Long query to get currencies removed from WCML to optimise performance.
- Fixed cart total shipping converted twice when enabled custom settings for gateways and use not default currency as a currency for gateway.
- Fixed converted product price when using custom gateway settings for second currency.
- Fixed notice while importing xliff translations with custom attributes in some specific cases.
- Fixed warning when some plugins using
- Fixed PHP Fatal error: Uncaught LogicException: A function must be an instance of \Twig_FunctionInterface or \Twig_SimpleFunction.
- Fixed wrong language for some string on WooCommerce shipping settings page when switching admin language using language switcher.
- Fix Shop Manager rights in editing translations.
- Added admin notice when WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin by RightPress is installed to inform about compatibility issues
- Add a "wcml_settings_ui_after_default" action to settings page to allow users add custom options
wcml_get_woocommerce_currency global function to get default WC currency value from DB
- Fixed problem when Shop Manager was not able to edit translations.
- Fixed compatibility issues where discounts weren't shown properly when using WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and WooCommerce Brands together.
- Fix 'IN' queries which can cause performance issues on big sites
- Product variations not synchronized to second language
- Shop page disappears on front-end in default language after updating shop page in secondary language
- PayPal Payment Gateways settings make unsupported currency available to pay if supported one selected
- Order again button on My Account view order pages not working for variable products
- Not possible to disable api key for custom exchange rate service
- Coupon was wrongly applied to product which doesn't have it
- Skip WCML Wizard is not closing notice window needs refresh the page
- Fixed PHP Notices when linking variable product translations
- Fixed notice on Direct bank transfer settings page
- Fixed the rate plugin message not being dismissible.
- Show wizard notice on WP Dashboard and WCML Dashboard pages only
- Linking variable product with original can cause error
- Added default currency support for Direct Bank Transfer gateway settings
- Variation sale price not set for translations if using bulk action
- Price filtering widget does not work in WooCommerce >
- Fix error when using updated WPML String Translation without updating WPML
- The Events Calendar: convert currency for event_cost.
- Wrong product price set after purchase in combination with custom prices for secondary currency and enabled stock
- Translated attributes not saving if original one contains umlauts and original product language is German or Danish
- Price not auto-calculated if you selected using custom prices and don't set a price
- After quick edit variable product variations incremented their IDs
- Added new wcml_translate_shipping_method_in_package filter
- Products not filtered by current language while search Upsells/Cross-sells on product edit screen
- Use default language if admin user not exists while sending "New Order" email to admins
- Variation description not saved on installs with 300+ variations for product
- In some cases product translation can be converted to a simple product instead of correct type after saving
- Fix not recalculated ratings after remove rating from admin
- Fix no link to reviews in other languages if no reviews left in current one
- Fix "set_product_language" REST API call not supported "PUT" method
- Fix endpoints on My Account page when using a custom base permalink
- Fix stock_status synchronization for variable products with stock management on product level
- Fixed performance issues while translating Product via WPML Translation Editor with a lot of variations
- Fixed overridden discounted item price when manually creating/editing order from the admin
- Fixed customer email language when changing order from "On Hold" to "Processing"
- Fixed product gallery being synchronized even if WPML media duplication option is disabled
- Fixed custom "Sing-up Fee" price for variation Subscription not saved
- Fixed variation not available in second language in some cases when original language is German or Danish
- Fix mixed endpoint contexts/domains and their translations/language
- Fixed inability to add reviews after bought product
- Fix performance issues with WooCommerce 3.6.*
- Fix performance issue while saving product
- Fix warning when _wc_rating_cout value is corrupted
- Fix loop on original products without thumbnail set
- Fix product gallery images on default product with WC 3.6.0
- Fix wrong Table Rate Shipping wrong rate prices calculation in secondary currency with WC 3.6.0
- Fix wrong currency code after removing item from manually created order
- Replace *woocommerce_term_meta functions on *term_meta
- Fix gallery images not showing up on translated product page
- Fix double calculating order item price while manually adding it from admin to order with WooCommerce 3.6.0
- Fix performance issues on checkout with manage stock products
- Fix performance issue on shop page with WooCommerce 3.6
- Fix loading scripts on admin pages
- Fix coupon discount when editing order from admin
- Fix wrong product price after adding another product to existing order from admin
- Fix my-account page endpoints in secondary language with pages set to "Display as translated"
- Add "get_post_metadata" hook to filter Woocommerce product data
- Added function in troubleshooting page to fix broken variations
- Fix refreshing of status icon when ATE Job of updated content is synced
- Fix few notices when removing a Elementor widget and refresh page
- Fetch ATE translations from WCML Product Translation Tab
- Fix warning when adding comment to product
- Fixed wrong price calculation when adding product to new order on backend
- Fixed bookings counter on admin bookings listing page
- Fixed stock quantity not synchronized to translation when creating it
- Fixed notice when saving translation
- Fixed translated attributes via ATE/Translation service not connected to translated product
- Fix not translated "On Hold" email subject after returning order from "Processing"
- Remove unneded $_SESSION variables on checkout page
- Fix PHP notice
Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference
- Implemented dependency check for minimum compatible versions of required WPML plugins
- Fixed default variation not pre-selected on front-end for translated product with non latin attribute in default language
- Fix cannot change currency with "wcml_client_currency" filter
- Fixed not valid API key when trying manually update exchange rates
- WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos compatibility to translate attributes
- Fix related product displays in all languages
- Added compatibility with Yikes Custom Product Tabs
- Fix error while updating product
- Fix error with WPML Translation management < 2.8.0 in combination with updated WPML core to 3.2.0
- Fix Composite products error on orders page
- Fixed catalog visibility not updating
- Fix fatal error with Composite products
- Fix fatal error with Woocommerce Product Addons
- Removed options from WCML/Settings for handling Products translation since this can now be done with the post-switcher implemented in WPML 4.2.0
- Fix fatal error when bundle product is false
- Fix empty cart error with enabled option to clean cart when switching currency
- Fixed issue with trailing comma in product gallery handling
- Added the ability to associate BACS accounts with currencies
- Fix and removed duplicated entries in code
- Hide reviews in other languages link, if there are no reviews in product
- Update WCML Logo
- Added support for wpml endpoints
- Removed Product Type Column from WCML backend and added compatibility with the WC Product Type Column plugin
- Fix low_stock_amount not synchronized to translations
- Fix custom attribute with number in name not appears to translation in Translation editor
- Fix not applied price rule for WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping in second currency
- Fix translated custom field wrongly saved to translation if contains array of strings
- Endless loop when using troubleshooting action to duplicate terms
- Fixed an issue with Elementor PRO products block showing all categories in the translated page.
- Fixed Xliff doesn't contains variation descriptions for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Fixed compatibility issue with Flatsome theme
- Fix issue with custom product attribute title when trying to upload translation with XLIFF file
- Fixed cart validate for specific situations
- Added filter for translated package rates
- Added WPML switcher buttons library for Multi Currency in backend
- Fix loading Jquery to any place in code and in header
- Added fix for variation product "become" out-of-stock when translating using native screen
- Removed backward compatibility filters for terms synchronization
- Fixed attribute slug language always set to English
- Wrong path in Bookings compatibility class
- Fixed a fatal error occuring with older versions of WooCommerce (3.3.5)
- Fixed confirming order as complete from the order edit screen, does not decrement the second language stock qty
- Product category data always synchronizes on save of the translation and does not respect WPML option to sync taxonomies
- Fixed call to undefined method WPML_URL_Filters::remove_global_hooks with WPML < 3.6.0
- Fixed compatibility class name for wc product addons
- Fixed manual order creation does not respect manual prices
- Fix email language for the order as complete emails
- Fixed Composite Products compatibility - Price not rounding to the nearest integer
- Fixed missing custom attribute in XLIFF file / Pro Translation
- Fix Endpoint error to prevent 404 in some cases
- Fixed accepted arguments for terms_clause
- Resolved an exception causing an error message in the cart in some setups
- Fixed missed synchronization of 'outofstock' visibility term between product translations
- Fix broken logic with Table Rate Shipping when product uses class with "break and abort" rule
- Custom attributes terms not copied to diplicated translation after update values in original
- WP Fastest Cache compatibility - fixed currency switcher problem
- Added ability to set custom prices for secondary currencies in WC Product Add-Ons
- Update minimum requirements
- Fix broken logic with Table Rate Shipping when product uses class with "break and abort" rule
- Custom attributes terms not copied to diplicated translation after update values in original
- Fixed issue which was changing the current language of the site when saving an order
- Better compatibility class for LiteSpeed Cache that doesn't require changing the URL
- Fixed issue with serialized data in term meta table
- Fix price with schedule sale dates in multicurrency
- Add compatibility class for LiteSpeed Cache plugin
- Fixed issue with problem in downloadable products in secondary language with different domain per language is enabled
- Removed wpml_referer_url as it is no longer used
- Fixed Fatal error on updating original, after setting attachments to "do not translate"
- Changed currency services rate rounding precision limit to 6 digits
- Fixed 404 error for translated attribute archive page
- Fixed prepending shop page before home page in breadcrumbs
- Fix rest translation in products creation
- Fixed incorrect translation matched for Table Rate Shipping title
- Price is not saved correctly via "Quick Edit" if secondary currency is selected on front
- Fixed a performance issue when a product has a lot of variations.
- Fixed variation image synchronization
- Lower priority of 'woocommerce_cart_item_name' hook for "WooCommerce Product Subtitle" and others to work
- Fixed performance issues on product listing page with big amount of attributes
- Fixed fatal error with WPML older than 3.9
- Fix redirection to wcml dashboard in a specific case if you skip wizard
- Fixed stock status when purchasing the last product in the second language which does not update status for original
- WooCommerce Product Bundle synchronizations problems when re-creating bundle product translation
- Fixed Woo Variations Table Compatibility issue with overwritten product title in specific scenario
- Fix cosmetic issue with mutli-currency message in product post screen
- Fixed infinite loop with large product numbers and languages
- Fixed error: Cannot redeclare woocommerce_wp_text_input
- Fixed error when creating booking from admin without creating order
- Fixed Woocommerce Dynamic Price issue with Advanced category price in second language
- Fix situation with filtering WC attributes calling by sku
- Fix a problem that you cannot delete booking from trash
- Fix prevent letters in multicurrency popup for number of decimals
- Fix accept only symbols in decimal separator for multi currency
- Resolved fatal error when a galler shortcode has a leading, trailing or extra comma
- Fix issue in show comments in all languages functionality
- Fixed displaying WYSIWYG fields from additional plugins as single line text
- Fix small issue with order of breadcrumbs in second language
- Fix default term value in product variation when using display as translated feature
- Allow users to comment on product that they have bought, but in other languages
- Fixed WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing compatibility -> filtering by role not applied for secondary currency
- Added support for translating WooCommerce terms and conditions
- Fixed totals in order if the product has custom price in second currency
- Fix displaying email subject when you have 3rd party email notification plugin
- Fixed product view price when secondary currency have different range of dates for sale price
- Fix small issue with creations of WooCommerce Booking in backend
- Fixed small issue in WC Bookings where block cost in other currencies is not saved correctly
- Fix compatibility issue with WC Product Addons and not displayed label in secondary language
- Return back duplication logic for product image and gallery
- Fix warning in secondary language if you don't have any wc pages
- Fix wrong language for attribute in Product creation page
- Fixed bug in Product Search Widget when wpml language set as a parameter
- Fixed fatal error occurring in some cases when updating from older versions
- Fixed cosmetic issue when hovering over currencies
- wcmlc argument always being added when switching currency
- Missing images on the translated product page
- Fixed an error when adding a product to cart in specific situations
- Error while adding product to cart wit WC < 3.4.0
- Fixed issue with product images not showing in translations
- SW Product bundles error while activating
- Error in WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates while activating
- Fix an issue where New order admin email subject and heading were overwrites with wrong data
- Fixed the missing duplicated images when translating a product.
- Added ability to filtering comments by language
- Use display-as-translated for product images and product galleries
- Fixed issue when deleting a currency in Safari
- Fixed issue causing fatal error when activating WCML and WPML String Translation
- Changes in the Fixer.io API
- Added a fix where in some situation the product slug URL is not translated correctly
- Variable product removed from cart when switching language on the cart page
- Multicurrency in defaults not calculated correctly when creating manual order
- Product Bundles - search products returned wrong values
- Translating custom product category base leads to products returning error 404 when both bases contains the same string
- Table Rate Shipping - products with different classes produce no shipping method on cart page
- New order admin email subject and heading were overwrites with wrong data
- Fix small issue in product stock sync
- Refund and restock - not working properly when refunding the variation in second language
- WooCommerce Product Bundles -> original overwrites translation (visible when using title/description override)
- Fix compatibility issues with PHP 7.1
- Fix issue with product slug when using language per domain in WPML
- Removed notice when set domain per language in WPML
- WooCommerce Bookings: Added support to translate booking emails
- Removed warning from translation editor when set display as translated
- Added compatibility for unsupported WooCommerce themes
- Removed some custom WPML taxonomies from plugin's Dashboard
- Fix an error with product variations which you cannot add them in cart if display as translated feature is used
- WooCommerce Composite Products: Fix Default option sync when using component option category
- WooCommerce Subscriptions: Fix Sign-up fee recalculation cost in some situations
- Theme Storefront: Fix Cart widget currency symbol not switched after switching currency
- Siteground Optimizer: Fix an issue with currency switcher
- Wrong price when manually adding product to an order with multicurrency enabled
- WooCommerce Bookings : Fix Block cost recalculation in second currency
- Added filter for oder_item_quantity
- Fix issue in endpoints when set My Account as homepage
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing: Fix Order total rules by category
- Fix wrong qty in cart page for same product and different language
- Fix changes for WC 3.3 in order page for second language
- Downloadable file paths always converted when "Different domain per language" chosen
- Fix small error in automatic currency
- Fix error in WC Reports in displaying sales by categories correctly for all languages
- Fix error with WPML < 3.9
- Visual Bakery Composer compatibility issue - some strings displays in default language instead on user admin language
- Variable product with local attributes displays all variations values set to "any" with "use translation if available or fallback to default language" enabled for products
- Product Customizer produce error messages
- WooCommerce Subscriptions -> 'From....' price is not converted to current currency
- Global add-on filtered by category - does not work in second language
- [Fatal Error] WooCommerce Subscriptions -> Resubscribe with no multi-currency enabled
- Variation downloadable files not synchronized with Products Download Files setting in the native editor
- Incorrect category count in second languages
- WooCommerce Subscription incorrect recurring totals in secondary currency
- Manually set price (2nd currency) -> adding product to manually created order results in price of the first currency being used
- Fatal error while updating to 4.2.7 with Woocommerce Bundles
- Notices on front when Reset cart feature is enabled and WooCommerce version >
- WooCommerce Tab Manager categories aren't copied to translated tabs
- Endpoint translation issue when submitting a job post on secondary languages [WP Job Manager]
- After changing the payment method, the information is sent incorrectly in the email
- WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin fatal error on the secondary language
- Fix for Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing
- WooCommerce subscriptions > Manually set sign-up fee is not respected
- WoooCommerce Subscriptions -> changing currency and re-subscribing produces wrong price in the cart
- Total sales not synced when not managing stocks
- Adding to cart German product with custom attribute results in improper sanitized custom attribute name after the action is complete
- WooCommerce Multilingual Translation editor -> Missing Custom Field label
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons - Admin edit global addon screen shows previous value for name/descripton after update
- Filtering by variation does not work for product bundle
- Fix responsiveness of reset cart prompt
- Cannot update Purchase note (any other custom field) once the job is completed
- New order admin emails have un-translated heading and subject when admin language is different of default
- Product in cart not adjusted to correct language when switching languages
- WooCommerce Subscriptions -> Product with free trial has no payment method
- Strings for subject and title are not translating for Refund emails
- Page builder strings does not translate in a product when WCML is enabled
- Fixed small glitch with no payment methods in free product with extra shipping cost
- Fix an issue that caused fatal error in WooCommerce Store Exporter plugin
- Fixed wrong output when using multiple categories in shortcodes
- Fixed compatibility issue in WC Membership with wrong product url
- Un-trashing product results of redirect to post listing in WCML
- Fix a bug that the price calculation is not correct in combination with WC Bookings and WC Deposit plugin
- MaxStore Pro theme compatibility for mini cart
- Product price was doubled on cart in combination with Booking and Product Addons
- Added 'wcml_hide_cart_alert_dialog' filter to support hide cart alert switching dialog
- Allow translating categories used in shortcodes when the simple tax query is used
- Switching language/currency reset cart feature redirect to random product page after reset cart
- Fixed and incompatibility issue with the WooCommerce EU VAT Number extension
- Wrong prices in secondary currency when applying coupons
- Fixed a bug that was preventing adding multiple products to cart after changing the site language and resetting the cart
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings: the layout of the conformation prompt from switching the cart was broken.
- Serialized custom fields were translated incorrectly using the WooCommerce Multilingual Translation Editor
- A fatal error occurred when deactivating WPML with WooCommerce Multilingual being active
- Added a filter to include links to the String Translation table for custom options/settings in Woocommerce Gateway settings panel
- Added logic to display a warning in the back-end when built in taxonomies translation status (set to 'translate') is overridden
- Added the ability to translate the currency switcher format in String Translation
- My account Bookings list page displays bookings in all languages
- Updating variable product does not refresh product visibility terms
- Currency switcher doesn't reload the product page if # is present in the URL
- Fixed a PHP fatal error that was occurring when using WooCommerce Multilingual together with Sensei
- The 'featured' product field was not synchronized across product translations
- When updating a translation, the product translation slug was overwritten if product contains page builders fields
- The 'reset password' form in a secondary language pointed to a 404 error
- "product/%product_cat%" product permalink doesn't work for products without category assigned in second language if "Uncategorized" string not translated in String Translation module
- It was not possible to set the custom price value in secondary currencies as '0'
- It was not possible to translate attribute slugs if the attributes base was not translated
- Currency switcher styles were not loaded when using only a shortcode currency switcher
- The customer order email was sent in default language when the 'Processing' button was clicked on the back-end
- WC Subscriptions compatibility error
- Added the ability to set custom currencies for orders created via the REST API
- Filter by translation status displays wrong results on WooCommerce Multilingual products list page
- Prices were not synced when creating a product translation via REST API
- Missing Woocommerce pages were created in default language
- Fatal error while custom call not active currency switcher template
- Duplicating from WooCommerce resulted in losing language data for the original product
- Coupon with category restriction removed when switching language on cart page
- PHP errors were shown on the admin dashboard when no orders existed and displaying errors was on
- Fixed issue with problem in downloadable products in secondary language with different domain per language is enabled
- A fatal error (undefiend get_current_screen) was occurring in some conditions on the WP admin side
- Cart widget shows wrong product names
- Fixed a small but that defualt currency template didn't load correctly in new installation
- Added compatibility for grouped products
- Fixed an issue in lost password endpoint when edit it
- The cart total in a secondary currencies could have been added a previously removed shipping tax
- Post translation won't save when Product Bundles plugin is active
- Fixed comp issue with dynamic price with translated variations don't work in secondary language
- Cart reset button point to wrong language
- Fix issue with not matched translated labels because of special characters
- Fixed an issue when sold individually is enabled and different variations of the same product
- Fix the ability to set custom download files in downloadable variable products with WCML product editor
- Fixed small issue in separate file control in downloadable variation product
- Fix a bug where Variations were made downloadable after their description was updated.
- Checkout Field Editor compatibility fix
- Fixed issue with displaying custom prices in Bundles Products
- Add filter for 'woocommerce_subscriptions_product_price'
- Fixed compatibi;ity issue with coupos not applied correctly in a subscription product
wcml_raw_price_amount filter could not be used to convert to a different currency than the current user currency
- Updated the embedded Installer
- Added the ability to translate Sensei question custom post types
- Added the ability to translate serialized custom fields in the Translation Editor
- Payment method title not displaying in emails Mollie Payment's payment processor compatibility
- Show an admin notice for environments in which switching the language or currency on the front end, could corrupt the cart contents
- When selecting the currencylayer provider for automatic exchange rate, the API KEY filter was not visible
- The multi-currency component made the admin dashboard page loading unnecessarily slow
- Variations with custom attributes could not be duplicated as translations
- A fatal error occurred when using old WordPress versions (before 4.4.0) - rest_get_url_prefix didn't exist
- The admin orders page was loading slower than necessary
- A PHP fatal error was occurring when using the Adventure Tours extension
- A product addon was added to the cart more then once in combination with Bookings
- For translated products, the product variation names were displayed in the old format (before WooCommerce 3.0)
- The prices in the secondary currencies for products in secondary languages for products read via the REST API were incorrect
- CSS for the currency switcher was loaded when the multi-currency was not enabled
- It was not possible to use the clear cart feature with enabled WPML Ajax cookies only
- WooCommerce Product Bundles: Bundled items filtering by variation was not synced with translations
- Bookings max availability value was changing after adding bookable product to cart few times
- In some cases the option to prompt for a confirmation about resetting the cart when switching the language was not working
- The variation names were, sometimes, displayed in the wrong language in the orders, on the back-end
- Fix: A PHP warning was shown on a product bundle page on the front end (when using WooCommerce Product Bundles)
- Fix: Added possibility to filter available Currency Switcher templates paths via "wcml_cs_directories_to_scan" filter
- Fix: The "Copy to a new draft" link was showing two times on the product edit page
- Fix: For taxonomies having the term_id distinct from term_taxonomy_id, the translations could have been accidentally overwritten
- Fix: In some conditions, a fatal error could come up when editing a product
- Fix: In some circustances, disabling currency switcher on product page produced a fatal error
- Fix: Custom attributes in the translations were reset after editing the original product
- Fix: Sometimes, the translated product category pages were returning a 404 error
- Fix: It was not possible to filter products by price on the shop page using the WooCommerce Price Filter widget
- Improvements for the REST API support (compliant with WooCommerce REST API v2)
- Bug fix: Order confirmation emails were not translated correctly when using WooCommerce 3.0
- Bug fix: The admin language switcher was displayed in a wrong place when using the Swish
- Bug fix: Composite products were displaying the wrong price amount in secondary currencies
- Bug fix: Sometimes switching the currency on the front end didn't work when using a caching plugin
- Bug fix: Don't enforce the REST API support (added in 4.1) for legacy WooCommerce REST calls
- Bug fix: In some conditions, variations custom fields were double-serialized when copied to the translations
- Bug fix: Sometimes the currency switcher preview was not displaying correctly
- Bug fix: Manually adding a product to an order was sometimes causing a fatal error
- Bug fix: A fatal error was occurring when trying to translate a bookable product with Persons
- Bug fix: The RTL styles were loaded incorrectly on the translation management when Yoast SEO was active
- Bug fix: Trying to display the currency switcher with the 'do_action' function was causing a fatal error
- Bug fix: Product urls were incorrect when permalink structure was set to /index.php/%postname%/
- Bug fix: Product variation custom fields were double-serialized when copied to translations
- Bug fix: Language switcher was misplaced when using the Swish Gateway extension
- Bug fix: Downloadable files were not available in secondary languages
- Bug fix: Using The Events Calendar without Tribe Tickets RSVP and Tribe Tickets Plus caused errors
- Bug fix: Incorrect currency was shown in the backend for orders placed in a secondary currency
- Bug fix: In some circumstances, the shipping tax was rounded incorrectly in the secondary currencies
- Bug fix: After duplicating a variable product, the variations weren't showing on the translated product edit page
- Added the option to synchronize the products stock information on the troubleshooting section
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Product addons (both active)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions (shipping costs incorrectly displayed)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Product Bundles (removed items were not synced with translations)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Membership
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Print Invoices/Packing Lists (PHP notices and possible a fatal error)
- Fixed compatibility issues with Aelia Currency Switcher and Aelia Foundation
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Visual Composer: shortcodes were not parsed in the translation editor
- Fixed the currency switcher not being displayed correctly when using the Storefront theme
- Fixed an incompatibility with an older WPML version leading to a fatal error
- Fixed the currency switcher css being loaded when no currency switcher was displayed
- Fixed a bug causing an error when upgrading WooCommerce Multilingual to version 4.1 with WooCommerce inactive.
- Fixed fatal error that was occurring when using an older version of WPML (introduced in version 4.1.0)
- Fixed a bug causing a 'Invalid or duplicated SKU when saving or updating product' warning when editing a product
- Fixed a bug causing a fatal error when deactivating WooCommerce while WooCommerce Multilingual was active
- Enhanced language switchers
- Improved REST API support
- Updated WooCommerce 2.7 compatibiilty
- Added the ability to translate product terms in the products translation editor
- Enhanced the translation of rich text custom fields in the products translation editor.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles (updated, not for WooCommerce 2.7)
- Compatibility with ACF Pro (fixes)
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings (fixes)
- Compatibility with WP Simple Survey (fixes)
- Fix: Translations for custom attributes containing the umlaut character were not showing on the frontend.
- Fix: Some gallery images were not synchronized when using the corresponding option on the troubleshooting page.
- Fix: Incorrect country name translations were used in the order confirmation email is some situations.
- Fix: Some endpoints were not accessible when using the Different languages in directories configuration.
- Fix: Order screen displayed Variation # of Product name instead of just the product name.
- Fix: The custom prices were not displayed correctly on the front end when using , as a decimal separator.
- Fix: In specific circumstances, the product category URLs were returning a 404 error.
- Fix: New lines were not copied correctly when using the products translation editor.
- Fix: In some circumstances, accessing product categories without a trailing slash generated PHP notices.
- Fix: The stock status was not synchronized correctly for variable products.
- Fix: By removing an attribute, only the terms in the default language were removed from the database.
- Fix: When using the option to display only products with custom prices in the secondary currencies and the price was 0, the products variations were not visible on the front end.
- Fix: The option to set separate download files for each translation was not working correctly for variable products
- Bug fix: empty shipping class was shown on the Quick Editor when using WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- Bug fix: the Translation Editor could not save the same slug for translations of the same product
- Bug fix: sales by product reports were inorect when filterign by languages including a dash character in their code
- Bug fix: as of version 4.0.2 the option to use custom settings for translations download files was not always working
- Bug fix: a PHP fatal error was shown when WooCommerce Multilingual was active but WooCommerce was not active
- Bug fix: global attributes of variations were not copied to transltions when using the native interface to edit product translations
- Bug fix: it was not possible to add multiple bookings in the cart at one time (when using WooCommerce Bookings)
- Bug fix: custom URL parameters were not preserved when switching the language on the shop page
- Fixed various incompatibilities with PHP 7.1
- Fixed fatal error caused by syntax incompatible with PHP versions prior 5.5
- Added a troubleshooting option to fix a problem with incorrectly translated product_type terms revealed by upgrading to WordPress 4.7
- Fixed various issues introduced by version 4.0.0
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the cart from being updated for some users: items added or removed
- Fixed a problem with product categories not being synchronized for product translations in some cases
- Added the option to configure automatic exchange rates for the multi-currency mode
- Optimized the synchronization process between products and their translations when saving products
- Added the option to reset the cart when switching the languages or currencies
- Added compatibility updates for WordPress 4.7
- Improved usability aspects related to popular compatible extensions
- Added compatibility updates for upcoming WooCommerce 2.7
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Yoast SEO premium: Redirects to the original product were created for translated variations
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Tab Manager: HTML was stripped out when saving the translation of a tab
- Bug fix: downloadable products were added multiple times to the cart (instead of quantity change)
- Bug fix: order-pay endpoint string was re-registering itself with a blank value
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.4 that prevented translating variable products
- Fixed an issue with custom prices (secondary currency) overriding the price in the default currency in some conditions
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce Authorize.Net AIM Gateway happening when using the credit cart checkout
- Bug fix: the group products were excluded from the order notification emails
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Revolution Slider
- Changed the input field for variation descriptions to textarea in the tranlsation editor
- Fixed an issue related to rates per shipping in secondary currencies when using WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- Bug fix: the shipping class was not displayed in the backend when when using WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping and creating the product in a secondary language
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Print Invoices
- Fixed compatibility issues with Sensei
- Added a filter for rounding rules logic
- Added a currencies that do not use decimals
- Fixed a bug that was causing the currency switcher to not be displayed on the cart and checkout pages in certain conditions
- Fixed PHP notices on the backend when using PHP 7
- Fixed a bug making the number of decimals for the default currency being overridden in the backend when the multi-currency was on
- Bug fix: User with the Shop Manager role was could not access WooCommerce Multilingual menu
- Bug fix: the shipping tax was not applied correctly when using a WooCommerce version prior 2.6
- Bug fix: Translations for variaiton descriptions were not saved correctly
- Bug fix: New order emails sent to admins included incorrectly translated strings
- Bug fix: A fatal error was occurring when upgrading from WooCommerce Multilingual 3.3 (or older)
- Product add-on titles were missing from order pages and emails
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug causing fatal error on older PHP versions (before 5.6)
- Fixed a bug related to the stock information not syncing correctly across translations
- Bug fix: and incorrect value for products out of stock was show on the dashboard
- Bug fix: the link to edit custom prices was not working for variations
- Fix shipping cost conversion issue specific to PHP 5.6
- Bug fix: an incorrect shipping cost was displayed on the backend when the order was placed in a secondary currency
- Bug fix: users with the Shop Manager role were not able to translate products
- Bug fix: changing an order language in the backend did not change the language for attributes in the order
- Bug fix: for every e-mail action took when editing an order a new order e-mail was sent to the admin
- Fixed more problems related to converting shipping costs in secondary currencies
- Fixed one compatibility problem with WooCommerce Show Single Variations
- Bug fix: product translations were not synchronized correctly when marking an existing product as a translation of another one
- Bug fix: variation names not displayed in tooltips on the orders screen in the backend
- Updated the wpml-config.xml configuration file: copy prices to product translations also when multi-currency is not on
- Other small fixes for the admin interface
- Bug fix: minimum required amount was not calculated correctly for secondary currencies (not included in the previous version)
- Added improvements to the Translation Editor for translating custom fields for products and variations
- Added access for translator subscribers to translate content
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Visual Products Configurator (wrong amount in cart)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Product Addons (untranslated labels)
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Composite products
- Fixed some new compatibility issues with WooCommerce Bookings
- Bug fix: when using language as parameter and the 'dropdown' option was used for the product categories widget, translated urls were not working
- Bug fix: shipping costs were not showing on the secondary languages in some cases
- Bug fix: the shipping costs were not calculated correctly for currencies using less decimals than the default currency
- Bug fix: adding a product to the cart and then adding its translation too could lead to a fatal error
- Bug fix: switching the language on the cart page when using different domains for different languages was emptying the cart
- Bug fix: minimum required amount was not calculated correctly for secondary currencies
- Bug fix: incorrect currency symbol was displayed on the 'Filter by Price' widget
- Bug fix: cart strings not displaying in the correct language in some conditions
- Bug fix: prices in secondary currencies were not updated on the front end after changing the price (the cache was not invalidated)
- Bug fix: shipping classes were not synchronized for translated products in some circumstances
- Bug fix: translated endpoints were missing from the rewrite rules after updating the permalinks
- Bug fix: stock status was sometimes not synchronized correctly when changing the stock manually
- Bug fix: when using the default category base the language switcher did not show translated urls on the front end
- Updated the cart cache hashes logic according to new WooCommerce logic
- Added a new filter: 'wcml_product_custom_prices'
- Added separate section for translatable fields for external products in the translations editor
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping 3.0+
- Fixed one compatibility issue with WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing: the discount was not shown on the mini-cart
- Fixed compatibility with Product Add-ons: strings were not translated
- Fixed one compatibility issue with WooCommerce Ajax Cart: cart quantities were not updating
- Fixed one compatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings: incorrect bookings were shown in the backend when toggling between admin languages
- Fixed one compatibility issue with the Adventure Tours theme
- Fixed one compatibility issue with the Aurum theme
- Fixed compatibility issues with the Composite Products plugin
- Bug fix: auto-generated slugs on the products translation editor were not made unique
- Bug fix: sometimes prices with decimals were subtracted 0.01
- Made translation controls on the WooCommerce products page disabled by default
- Optimized autoloading of PHP classes for better performance
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6 (woocommerce_term_meta tables removed)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping (shipping class not showing on secondary language)
- Bug fix: Translated shipping classes were sometimes not displayed for secondary languages
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Booking & Appointments causes Fatal Error when Translation Management
- Bug fix: Yoast custom fields were not shown in the translation editor
- Fixed a problem with BACS payment gateway strings not being translated in order confirmation page
- Fixed some compatibility issues with WooCommerce Tab Manager
- Fixed a problem introduced in the previous version: Mollie payment methods not working when using the 'Mollie Payments for WooCommerce' plugin
- Bug fix: When adding a global attribute inline while creating a product in a secondary language, the term was created in the wrong language
- Fixed a compatibility issues with WooCommerce Tab Manager: fatal error when trying to translate a product
- Fixed another compatibility issues with WooCommerce Tab Manager: when a product had only a global tab, the translated tab didn't show up on the translated product
- Improvements for how the gateways strings are registered for translation
- Updated logic for registering and translating Shipping zones and methods according to changes in WooCommerce 2.6
- Fixed a bug that made the shop pages return 404 errors on WordPress 4.5
- Fixed warnings caused by terms translated before the WooCommerce Multilingual activation
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Multilingual locales for secondary languages were not loaded correctly
- Bug fix: the downloadable products were not synced properly with their translations
- Bug fix: the confirmation for installing WooCommerce translations for the secondary languages was not saved
- Bug fix: The option to "Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies" was not working well for variable products
- Bug fix: saving custom prices when creating a new product didn't work
- Removed backward compatibility with WooCommerce versions older than 2.1
- Small compatibility fixes for the upcoming WordPress 4.5
- Fixed a problem with the pagination on the products list page under the WooCommerce Multilingual section
- Updated the troubleshooting page
- Fixed a small issue with the product translations editor (additional toolbar showing)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Memcached on Siteground: product category archive pages were returning 404
- Bug fix: the price widget was not using the correct values with multi-currency mode on
- Bug fix: in some cases the costs for International Shipping were not calculated correctly in the secondary languages
- Bug fix: When using comma for a decimal separator, for custom prices, the rounded values were not determined correctly
- Bug fix: In some cases, translated product variations were displayed as 'out of stock' on the front end.
- Fixed a fatal error occurring when selecting the WPML admin language to 'All languages' on the WooCommerce settings page
- Compatibility with WooThemes Mix and Match Products
- Fixed a bug preventing a shipping to be set to a variation when the default language of the product was not English
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing the 'incl. vat' suffix to be displayed on prices
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons
- Fixed an issue prevent the correct plugin activation in some cases
- Fixed an issue potentially causing uncatched errors when using some specific payment gateways
- Updated the logic for downloading WooCommerce translations from translate.wordpress.org
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings 1.9 (and fixed othe small compatibility issues with older versions)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions: the sign-up fee was not correct in the 2nd currency
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions: a fatal error was triggered during the checkout process in some circumstances
- Fixed other compatibility issues with WooCommerce Subscriptions: endpoints, incorrect signup fee in secondary currency
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Payment Gateways: some strings were registered/changed when on checkout
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Gravity Forms Product Add-ons: some strings were not showing as translated on the product summary on the cart page
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Bishop theme
- Bug fix: variations created with Any were not showing the user selected attribute when added to the cart
- Bug fix: it was not possible to changeor or set the "Set prices in other currencies manually" option for a duplicate product
- Fixed a compatibiilty issue with WooCommerce Bulk Stock Management (the 'out of stock' flag was not synced)
- Bug fix: private products were visible to all users on grouped products
- Bug fix: the tax label could register in the wrong language sometimes and then it was not possible to translate it correctly
- Bug fix: partial the subject and heading for the refund emails were not translated when sent to users who had placed orders in secondary languages
- Fixed an issue that was causing a fatal error for sites using the Flatsome theme
- Fixed an issue with translating standard tax rate name
- Fixed an issue with product categories widget
- Fixed issue with variable products in cart ( local attributes not translated after switching language )
- Added filter for _load_filters function in multi-currency class
- Set variations as translatable post type
- Fixed several problems with the permalinks when using the slash character in the bases
- Fixed an issue with coupons: the coupons were not applied according to the minimum amount of the cart in the current currency
- Fixed one compatibility issue with the Flatsome theme
- Fixed a bug preventing the shop page link to be translated correctly to the other languages (when using WPML 3.3.1+)
- Fixed a backward compatibility with WPML versions prior 3.2 (causing fatal error)
- Bug fix: in some specific cases variations were not created correctly - 'Any %name%' instead of term value
- Bug fix: updating a product for which attached media had been deleted caused a warning (WooCommerce issue: 9681)
- Fixed an issue with completing PayPal payments when using the default permalinks and the language as a parameter in the urls
- Fixed an issue with order notes in the WP admin: 'array' was displayed instead of the actual note
- Fixed a problem with the previous version that caused a fatal error when upgrading
- Added support for translating custom attributes (for variations) via the professional translation
- Added support for translating products tab information (WooCommerce Tab Manager) via the professional translation
- Added support for translating persons and resources (WooCommerce Bookings) via the professional translation
- Added support for translating products bundle data (WooCommerce Product Bundles) via the professional translation
- Added extended compatibility and support for professional translation for WooCommerce Composite Products
- Bug fix: it was not possible to set a product translation as draft when the original was published
- Bug fix: in some cases the product categories hierarchy (and count) was not sycned across translations
- Bug fix: the custom title and description of a bundle of a translated product was removed after updating the original product
- Bug fix: custom fields that did not have any translation preference were wrongfully copied across translations
- Bug fix: multi-currency was not working properly for product variations when the "Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies" option was on
- Fixed an important compatibility issue with Yoast SEO (fatal error when using Yoast SEO 3.0+)
- Bug fix: wcml_check_on_duplicate_products_in_cart was incorrectly duplicated specific items in the cart
- Added synchronization for the 'featured' flag (star) for products across translations
- Fixed one compatibility problem with WooCommerce Bookings: bookings were not filtered by language on the front end
- Fixed one compatibility problem with WooCommerce Composite Products (causing a fatal error when viewing a composite product)
- Bug fix: in some cases the cart total in a secondary currency was wrongfully rounded instead of showing the decimals
- Bug fix: translated products were not published on the same schedule when using the future publishing
- Bug fix: in some situations variations could not be created for a variable product with global attributes that contained special characters
- Bug fix: wrong currency was used in an order when the currency was changed while placing the order and checkingout with Paypal
- Bug fix: the relationship of a duplicate product with the original was lost when the original was updated.
- Compatibility fixes for WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Composite Products
- Fixed a typo in a function that caused a fatal error
- Fixed one issue that was causing a fatal error when an older version WPML was used (126.96.36.199)
- Bug fix: Custom prices for variations were not saved when clicking the 'Save changes' button
- Bug fix: Pagination was not working for a category having the term id equal to the id of the account page
- Bug fix: 'Shop' was appearing two times in the breadcrumbs when using the shop base + category for a product url base
- Bug fix: Fixed one issue with WooCommerce Bookings - adding two separate bookings to the cart showed as one item instead of two
- Bug fix: The products menu order was not synced in some situations
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Peddlar theme
- Fixed a styling issue on the custom prices section for product variations
- Updates for the compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles from the plugin author
- Bug fix: Sometimes it was not possible to enable the slug translation for a custom post when WooCommerce Multilingual was active
- Bug fix: Prices for variable products were not converted correctly when using multiple currencies after the WooCommerce 2.4 update
- Bug fix: Variations translations were not created when using custom attributes with space characters in them
- Bug fix: When the option to show only products with custom prices in the secondary currencies was on, no products were displayed
- Changed the order in which the products are displayed on the WooCommerce Multilingual products editor: chronological DESC
- Added a series of compatibility fixes for WooCommerce 2.4.x (custom attributes, endpoints)
- Bug fix: Incorrect prices were calculated for Table Rate Shipping (bug originally fixed in version 3.6.5)
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings - when you deleted a booking from the backend, the calendar on the front end did not update
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings - translations of a booking post were not deleted when the original post was deleted
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings - booking product appeared multiple times in the cart in some cases
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings - when a booking product was created from the backend, multiple posts were created in some cases
- Bug fix: 'Stock Qty' field was not locked in the translated variations section
- Bug fix: Converted prices in secondary currencies were incorrect in some situations. e.g. For VND with an VND:EUR exchange rate of 30,000:1
- Bug fix: Wrong urls were displayed in the language switcher for product category or product tag urls
- Fixed a bug that was causing a PHP warning when using a WPML version prior 3.2
- Added some files that were accidentaly not included in the 3.6.5 release.
- Enabled the WooCommerce Bookings compatibility support
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug that caused a wrong price to be displayed when adding a product in the cart from two different languages
- Bug fix: After a product translation was edited in the standard product editor, the WooCommerce custom attribute translations were lost
- Bug fix: The product variations failed to sync when the term_id was different than the term_taxonomy_id for the terms used to create the variations
- Bug fix: Some product translations were showing non existing discounted prices
- Fixed a couple of compatibility issues with WooCommerce Product Bundles (e.g. with using the Flatsome theme)
- Fixed a small usability issue related to Sensei
- Bug fix: Stock quantity not synchronized when items were used in orders created in the backend
- Bug fix: Payment gateways strings were not registered for string translation
- Bug fix: Global Attributes were not translated in the WooCommerce Mail
- Bug fix: In some cases the WooCommerce endpoints were not translated correctly
- Bug fix: An extra 'a' tag was added to products in the mini-cart
- Bug fix: A 404 error was returned on the translated product category archive page
- Bug fix: Some shipping methods were displayed incorrectly on the cart page when using Table Rate Shipping
- Bug fix: In some cases prices showing the Paypal order summary included decimals even if the prices were supposed to be rounded to integers
- Bug fix: When adding different variations of a product, a single variation was added more times
- Bug fix: Urls in the secondary languages were not working properly when using the deafault translations (from teh mo files) instead of translating tehm with string translation
- Bug fix: In some cases some email notification strings were not registered
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Dynamic Pricing: in a specific context, based on a price rule, the end price was multiplied by a factor with each page reload
- Bug fix: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM (introduced in 3.6.1)
- Bug fix: In some conditions it was not possible to load product pages in other languages than the default.
- Bug fix: Fixed some compatibility issues with Product Bundles
- Fixed a bug causing a PHP warning when using an older version of WPML String Translation
- Bug fix: A product could appear multiple times in the cart when added in different languages
- Bug fix: Product attribute labels translations were not showing on the frontend in some circumstances
- Bug fix: Attributes labels translations not showing on the 'Add product' admin panel
- Bug fix: The flags for custom languages were not showing correctly on the products editor screen
- Bug fix: The currency switcher was missing from the WooCommerce Status dashboard widget (in version 3.6.1)
- Bug fix: The auto-adjust ids functionality from WPML was not working with wc_get_product_terms
- Bug fix: The 'shop' link was stripped out of the breadcrumb in the Woocommerce product page.
- Bug fix: The product category template was not working correctly in secondary languages
- Bug fix: Fixed a problem with sanitize_title for variations in Danish and German
- Moved the Tab manager settings to separate file from the WCML config
- Duplicates for media are now being created, if missing, when product translations are created.
- Bug fix: Fixed a fatal error that was occurring when the WPML was not updated to version 3.2 while the WPML addons were updated to the latest versions.
- Updated the taxonomy translation synchronization to be compatible with WPML 3.2
- Bug fix: the notice that shows up on the general settings page when the default language is not English did not hide when it was dismissed.
- Bug fix: after adding a new currency and reloading the page, the new currency was gone. Also the exchange rate was wrong after re-adding teh currency.
- Bug fix: an incorrect currency was being passed to the payment gateway when paying for an order created in the backend.
- Bug fix: the prices in the custom currencies were not saved when a product was published.
- Bug fix: extra backslashes were added when translating custom attribute name in products.
- Bug fix: custom product categories template was not working as expected
- Bug fix: updating WordPress language packs was not working when using custom locale codes in WPML
- Bug fix: Variable products returned error in secondary language "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable."
- Bug fix: The publishing date was not updating on translation when changed on the product in the original language
- Bug fix: Attributes with the value "0" value were not displayed on the front end
- Bug fix: Modified Free shipping label could not be translated
- Bug fix: When editing product translations it was possible to save an empty slug.
- Added the ability to edit the slugs of the translated products in the products editor
- Added the option to show only products with custom prices on the front end
- Performance improvements: fewer db queries, caching. Up to 40% faster on large sites.
- Support for the 'lang' parameter in WooCommerce REST API calls
- Option to hide the default currency selector on the product page
- Bug fix: Fixed a design issue on the 'connect with translation' pop-up on products.
- Bug fix: Accessing the source content in the WooCommerce Multilingual product translation content editor was not possible sometimes.
- Bug fix: 'Invisible' products were showing as links in the cart instead of just names.
- Bug fix: The cart_widget.js code was always loaded.
- Bug fix: Screen Options & Check All not working on WooCommerce Orders page
- Bug fix: Sometimes the IPN Url sent to Paypal was wrong causing a 404 error after the payment was complete
- Bug fix: Translated endpoint pages were sometimes returning 404
- Bug fix: When using a default language different than English, the product permalink base was not in English.
- Bug fixed: Custom attributes were disappearing after updating a product in the WooCommerce native product editor
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- Security review and fixes
- Made the key "woocommerce_cancelled_order_settings" translatable
- Email heading and subject sent after placing an order were not translated when using Complete button on orders page
- Bug fixed: warning about minimum order requirement always showing in some conditions when using a child theme
- Bug fixed: It was not possible to access the source content in the WCML product translation table.
- Bug fixed: Urls for some of the custom posts were leading to 404 errors.
- Bug fixed: Redirection issues with "Your latest posts" as a front page
- Bug fixed: Yoast fileds not saved in WooCommerce Multilingual products table
- Bug fixed: Translated endpoints returns page not found
- Bug fixed: Custom fields are locked in variation section
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Bug fixed: Redirection issues with "Shop" page as front page
- Bug fixed: Language column was missing from the products list page
- Bug fixed: Product tags disappeared after updating the product attribute 'size'
- Bug fixed: Featured image title and text were not editable in the WooCommerce Multilingual Translation Table
- Bug fixed: Only first three attributes were available for translation
- Bug fixed: The shipping fee was not converted correctly when using the multi-currency mode
- Bug fixed: The default currency configuration (decimal & thousand separator) was ignored when the multi-currency was active
- Bug fixed: Subsequent request to product preview page lead to a 404 page.
- Bug fixed: 'Insert link' button on the visual editor of the products translations screen was not working.
- Bug fixed: Fixed another compatibility problem with WooCommerce Product Tabs
- Bug fixed: A variable product was showing an incorrect price in the cart
- Bug fixed: The flat rate shipping was showing the wrong price on the checkout page in certain conditions
- Fixed a bug related to some queries that could potentially cause performance issues.
- Added support for creating products in secondary languages only.
- Added enhancements for the Woocommerce Multilingual products table (filter by original language, display language flag).
- Added option to synchronize the products and product taxonomies order.
- Bug fixed: The cart was not updating quantities for variable product (when have more than one variable in the cart).
- Bug fixed: The cart total was not updating when using get_cart_total() and get_cart_subtotal() functions in other plugins or themes.
- Bug fixed: Wrong price format and order total were displayed on the new order page in the WP admin
- Bug fixed: The featured image and the gallery images were overridden when updating translations
- Bug fixed: Fixed the 'Keep' option that allows keeping the same currency on teh front end, when switching the language.
- Bug fixed: The decimal number was not working correctly for the default currency
- Bug fixed: Fixed a compatibility problem with WooCommerce Product Tabs
- Bug fixed: A coupon was applied incorrectly to all products in the cart when they were defined for specific product variations.
- Bug fixed: WooCommerce note email language was not correct
- Bug fixed: WooCommerce reports were showing duplicate products
- Bug fixed: When using WordPress in a folder, the checkout showed an 'expired session' error message.
- Added support currency argument in raw_price_filter
- Bug fixed: Incorrect decimal separator for prices on WordPress admin
- Bug fixed: Insert link button not working on products translator interface.
- Bug fixed: Switching currency after adding to cart was adding an additional item
- Bug fixed: Review setting not preserved on translation of variable product
- Bug fixed: Visible on the products page option for product attributes was still selectable for product translation.
- Bug fixed: Translation status icon not updated on products translator page
- Bug fixed: Shipping rate was lost when WPML is activated
- Bug fixed: WooCommerce sort by links going to blog not products
- Bug fixed: Option to select currency position was missing immediately after a new currency was added
- Accommodated taxonomy translation changes in WPML
- Bug fix: A variable product was somtimes breaking the shopping cart
- Fixes added for translating custom fields that are textareas
- Additional support for updating the WooCommerce translations.
- Added currency switcher for the WooCommerce status widget on the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Usability fixes for the translation of custom attributes in the WooCommerce native editor.
- Added validation for the sale amount when using custom prices with multi-currency.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect currency symbol position on edit order page.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect currency displayed for order when editing an order in the backend.
- Bug fixed: Coupon option 'Exclude sale items' was not being applied correctly. Sale items were not excluded.
- Bug fixed: Currency switcher widget was not showing under the available widgets list in the backend.
- Bug fixed: The breadcrumbs structure dropped the shop page when WooCommerce Multilingual was activated.
- Bug fixed: Manually adding a product to an order is not taking a custom price (secondary currency) if set.
- Bug fixed: Error when trying to add a category when All languages was selected in the admin language switcher.
- Fixed bug related to back-compatibility with WooCommerce versions < 2.2.*
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2.x
- Auto-download WooCommerce translations for active and new languages
- Page titles translations for WooCommerce pages taken from WooCommerce Multilingual .mo files
- Product base, product category slug, product tag slug and product attribute bases will always have to be translated via String Translation (not using WooCommerce translations from the mo files)
- Added warning message on settings page when product base not translated to all languages
- Fixed: Base currency format ignored after adding additional currency
- Fixed: Shipping class names were displayed wrong on the WooCommerce settings page when switching the admin language
- Fixed: WooCommerce pages were not working correctly after changing the default language
- Fixed: WooCommerce native interface doesn't copy the variations prices
- Fixed: 'Language warning' appears when editing product translations using the native WooCommerce editor
- Fixed: Variation cannot be added to an existing order
- Fixed: Media Attachment controls for products missing
- Prevented disabling of option to use slugs in different language for products
- Fixed: Slashes not stripped correctly in product translation editor
- Fixed: 'Copy content' button not working on product translations
- Disable admin language switcher on the Product => Attributes screen
- Allow 'woocommerce_price_display_suffix' to be translated with String Translation
- Allow 'woocommerce_email_from_name' and 'woocommerce_email_from_address' to be translated with String Translation
- Fixed: Menu order is not synced when using "drag and drop" in Products => Sort Products
- Fixed: One WooCommerce attribute field won't translate
- Fixed: Variations not showing in the correct language in some circumstances
- Optimizations for the WooCommerce Multilingual products admin page - faster when a large number of products exist
- Duplicate translations too when duplicating a WooCommerce product
- Fixed: WC Price Filter showing the wrong currency
- Ability to use any currency when creating an order in the backend.
- Some strings were showing in the wrong language on the cart and checkout page.
- Product category urls - in some cases the product category urls didnt work on sites with the default language different than English.
- Products gallery images synchronization - sometimes, when synchronizing products "gallery images" and categories, the result was not updated correctly on the Troubleshooting page
- Fixed issues related to WooCOmmerce Dynamic Pricing
- Supoprt for translating WooCommerce 2.1+ endpoints
- 'Continue Shopping' button pointing to the wrong url
- Problem with short links
- Fixed some issues with Table Rate Shipping
- Performance improvements: optimized database queries
- Support rounding rules for converted prices
- More advanced GUI for Multi-currency options
- GUI for currency switchers (including widget)
- Added option to synchronize product category display type & thumbnail
- Performance improvement for WCML_Terms::translate_category_base (avoid switching locales)
- Send admin notifications to admin default language
- Dependencies update: WooCommerce Multilingual requires WPML 3.1.5
- Set language information for existing products when installing WCML the first time.
- Do not allow disabling all currencies for a language
- Removed 'clean up test content' and 'send to translation' dropdown on products editor page
- Message about overwritten settings in wpml-config made more explicit
- Lock 'Default variation' select field in product translations
- After change shipping method on cart page we will see not translated strings
- Fixed bug related to shipping cost calculation in multi-currency mode
- With php magic quotes on, products translations with quotes have backslashes
- Bug related to translation of grouped products simple product not showing up on front end
- Stock actions on the order page don't work correct with translated products
- For Orders save attributes in default language and display them on order page in admin language
- Attribute Label appearing untranslated in backend order
- Memory issues on the Products tab when we have a large number of products
- 'product-category' not translated in the default language.
- 'WCML_Products' does not have a method 'translated_cart_item_name'
- Order completed emails sent in default currency
- Language suffix (e.g. @en) not hidden for product attributes on the front end
- Quick edit functionality issues fixed
- Fixed 'Call to undefined method WC_Session_Handler::get()'
- Fatal error when updating the order status to 'complete'
- Currency is not converted when you switch language until you refresh the page.
- Super Admin not able to see the WCML menu
- Checkout validation errors in default language instead of user language
- Fixes for compatibility with Tab manager: Can't translate Additional Information tab title
- Bug: SEO title & meta description changed to original
- Bug: 404 on 'view my order' on secondary language using 'language name added as a parameter'
- Bug: Permalink placeholders appear translated when using default language different than English
- Fixes for compatibility with Table Rate shipping: shipping classes not decoded correctly in multi-currency mode
- Bug: 'show all products' link on WCML products page points to the wrong page no products
- Bug fix: product page redirecting to homepage when the product post type slug was identical in different languages and 'language added as a parameter' was set
- Bug fixes related to File paths functionality (WooComemrce 2.1.x)
- Bug: Product parents not synced between translations (grouped products)
- Bug: Grouped products title incomplete
- Bug: Db Error when saving translation of variable products with custom attributes
- Bug: WooCommerce translated product attributes with spaces not showing
- Bug: Deactivated currency still appears if you maintain the default currency for that language to 'Keep'.
- Bug: Incorrect shipping value on translated page
- Bug: Reports for products including only products in the current language (WooCommerce 2.1.x)
- Bug: WooCommerce translated product attributes with spaces not showing
- Bug: Problems creating translations for shop pages when existing pages were trashed
- Bug fix: Fatal error when Multi-currency is not enabled and 'Table Rate Shipping' plugin is active
- Fixed bug in compatibility with Tab Manager
- Bug fix: Cart strings falling to default language after updating chosen shipping method
- Bug fix: Reports not including selected product/category translations
- Fixed bug related to product category urls translaiton
- Fixed bug related to back-compatibility with WooCommerce 2.0.20
- Compatibility with upcoming WooCommerce 2.1
- Multi-currency support: configure currencies per languages
- Multi-currency support: custom prices for different currencies
- Support translation for the attribute base (permalinks)
- Bug: Emails not sent in the correct language when uses bulk action on orders list page
- Bug: Order notes email in wrong language in certain circumstances
- Bug: Shipping method names are being registered in the wrong language
- Bug: WooCommerce Multilingual menu doesn't display for translators
- Bug: Using 'category' for products cat slug conflicts with posts 'category'
- Bug: Paypal rejects payments with decimals on certain currencies
- Support for multi-currency (independent of language) BETA
- Support for translating products via ICanLocalize (professional translation)
- Option to synchronize product translation dates
- Compatibility with Table Rate Shipping and other extensions
- Better handling for couponse
- Fixed bug: product attributes not saved on orders
- Fixed bug: Can't get to the cart & checkout pages if they are set as child pages
- Fixed bug: Style conflicts in Dashboard for Arabic
- Fixed various issues with notification emails
- Fixed bug: Variable products default selection is not copied to translations.
- Fixed bug: Product Table is not showing Product Draft count
- Replaced deprecated jQuery function live()
- Fixed bug: language names not localized on products editor page
- Fixed bug: Can't set "Custom post type" to translate
- Fixed bug: Translation fields not visible - In certain circumstances (e.g. search) the translation fields corresponding to the translated languages were missing
- Fixed alignment for Update/Save button in the products translation editor
- Fixed bug: Default selection not copied to duplicate products
- Fixed bug: Price doesn't change when change language on the cart page when set "I will manage the pricing in each currency myself"
- Resolved one compatibility issue with Woosidebars
- Direct translators to the products translation editor automatically (instead of the standard post translation editor)
- Fixed bug: In some situations (different child categories with the same name) the wrong categories were set to a duplicated product.
- Enhancement: Add icons for products in the products translation editor
- Register WooCommerce strings (defined as admin texts in the wpml config file) automatically on plugin activation
- WPML (+addons) - new versions required.
- lcfirst is only available since php 5.3
- Identify fields on known plugins and show their human name in our product translation table (support for WordPress SEO for now)
- Brand new GUI and workflow
- Support for easy taxonomy translation
- Bariations synchronization
- Product images synchronization
- Sync also default options for custom attributes.
- Global resync (done only once) of the orderings of product attribute values and categories across all languages.
- Fixed a bug and a corner case in variation synchronization.
- Fixed incompatibility with PHP 5.2
- Refactor translation and currency conversion of products & variations in cart
- A problem we had with shipping selection was resolved in WooCommerce itself
- Improved synchronization of global product attributes, whether used for variations or not
- Custom product attributes registered as strings when defined in the backend
- Don't adjust the currency symbol in WooCommerce settings page
- Term and product category order is synchronized among languages
- Additional filters for WooCommerce emails
- Fixed layered nav widgets in translated shop page
- Synchronize Product Categories
- Fix variation sync to more than one language
- Fix custom field sync for new variations
- Fix rounding of amounts in PayPal
- Adjust product stock sync to WC 2.x
- Add automatic id translation of logout page
- Adjust permalink warnings to WC 2.x
- Clean up code
- Fixed manually setting prices in translated products.
- Take advantage of WPML's new slug translation feature.
- Added the possibility of translating custom attributes.
- Improvements to product variation synchronization.
- Fixed product stock sync for variable products .
- Fix and improve checks made to incompatible permalink configurations.
- Fix tax label translation when there is more than one of them.
- Send order notifications in the language the order was made.
- Removed several warnings and updated deprecated code.
- Cleanup language configuration file and add missing strings.
- Allow translating the 'Terms & Conditions' page.
- Register shipping methods strings for translation.
- Register several tax-related strings for translation.
- Fix registration of payment gateway titles and descriptions.
- Synchronize the default attribute of a variable product across its translations.
- Allow saving WooCommerce/Settings while using a non-default language.
- Fix problems when the shop page is at the home page.
- Allow using Wordpress default permalink structure aswell.
- Fix amount sent to payment gateway when using multiple currencies.
- Fix for language switcher in shop pages (fixed in WPML)
- Fix for subscriptions module price not showing (fixed in WPML)
- Rewrite product variation sync: each variation is related to its translations, sync becomes easier
- Remove several PHP warnings and notices.
- Send order status update emails in the language the order was made.
- Fixed all custom fields synchronization between translations
- Fixed the stock issue for translations
- Fixed the price filter widget for multiple currencies feature
- Fixed product duplication to a second language
- Payment gateways texts now are translatable
- Custom variables translations now will be shown in the correct language
- Added helpful documentation buttons
- Added makes new attributes translatable automatically
- Added payment gateways translations
- Fixed order statuses disappeared in the orders page
- Fixed attributes translations in duplicated variations
- Fixed PHP warning when adding variations is in question
- Added multi-currency feature
- Fixed synchronization of attributes and variations
- Fixed translation of attributes
- Fixed JS error in the checkout page
- Fixed enable guest checkout (no account required) issue
- Fixed Up-sells/Cross-sells search (showed all translated products)
- Fixed 'Show post translation link' repeating issue
- Fixed 'Return to store' URL
- Fixed language selector for the translated shop base pages
- Fixed the product remove URL in the translated language
- Fixed the checkout URL in the translated language
- Fix to prevent incorrect product URL in the shop base page when the permalink is not 'shop'