- 2020-04-08 =
- Fix - Hide paper selection until valid payment method is selected.
- Tweak - Shipping banner wording improvements.
- Add - Link to carrier's schedule pickup page.
- Add - Improved shipping service feature descriptions.
- Add - Option to mark order complete when label is printed.
- 2020-03-17 =
- Add - Admin asset API endpoint.
- Fix - GB support for WC 4.0.
- Fix - Jetpack staging check for PHP 5.3.
- Tweak - Bump WP tested version to 5.4.
- 2020-03-02 =
- Fix - Stop using deprecated method Jetpack::is_staging_site() when Jetpack
8.1 is installed.
- 2020-01-22 =
- Add - Preselect rate when there is only one rate available for given shipping configuration.
- Add - Paper size selection into purchase modal sidebar and reprint modal which was previously removed.
- Add - Show notice when WooCommerce is not installed or activated.
- Fix - Use correct URL for variation products in Packages section.
- 2019-12-10 =
- Fix - Packages weight total value formatting.
- Fix - Allow fulfillment flow redo.
- Fix - Remove nuisance admin notification.
- Add - Display notices when base country/currency mismatches.
- Add - Friendlier error codes when the API service is down.
- Add - Introduce custom package setting on the label screen.
- Add - Shipping Summary to the sidebar on the label screen.
- Add - Shipping rates additional data - tracking, delivery time, signatures.
- Add - Tracking modal.
- Add - Ability to recreate labels for individual packages that have been refunded in a multi-label package scenario.
- Fix - Deprecation notices for PHP 7.4.
- Fix - Quantity is not being taken into account for the notice "n items are ready for shipment".
- Tweak - Credit card no longer required to configure shipping label.
- Tweak - Moved "Create Shipping Label" button from sidebar to the top of the order screen.
- Tweak - Preselect last used package on the label screen.
- Tweak - Remove rates from the dropdown and list them on the page after a package is selected.
- Tweak - Remove redundant "Paper Size" from the label screen since it's configurable from the Settings screen.
- Tweak - Show create label button in 'busy' state until data loads.
- Tweak - UX improvements for the label screen.
- Update WooCommerce compatibility to 3.7
- Support namespaced Jetpack methods
- Update WordPress compatibility to 5.2
- When there's only one credit card available, select it as the default for purchases
- Add ability to specify payment method during label purchase to enable choosing a credit card during purchase in the future
- Update WooCommerce compatiblity to 3.6
- Improved wording for the Stripe Connect UI when disconnected
- Improve detection of when a Stripe account is connected
- Avoid overwriting Stripe keys after they've already been entered, and WooCommerce Services is connected for the first time
- Enable notices about WooCommerce Services to be displayed, for example when taxes were incorrectly calculated
- Update the 'print label' button text and style
- Communicate HTTPS requirement when connecting to Stripe
- Avoid showing 'Shipping options' at the bottom of the WooCommerce Services shipping settings page
- Fix a small misalignment of checkmarks in our checkboxes
- Fix the WC native tax override function by adding a missing return statement
- Add compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Add compatibility with the WordPress.com eCommerce plan
- Add packing logs to the front-end (with debug enabled) and back-end (order detail screens)
- When purchasing a shipping label, allow addresses to be entered without verification
- Make the shipping label purchase process more robust, allowing retries when the label image failed to download
- UI improvements to the shipping label address form
- Allow connecting a Stripe account directly from the Stripe settings page
- Updated behavior of the shipping phone field in order to prevent conflicts with other plugins
- Fix the issue with disappearing shipping method settings when Stripe extension is enabled
- Restrict shipping methods to certain shipping classes
- Improve Stripe onboarding and show connected account in settings
- Fix label printing bug in iOS 12
- Make the HS Tariff Code optional for international shipments
- Hide ineligible package types for international shipments
- Clear shipping rates when changing package weight or signature requirement so they can be recalculated
- Correctly purchase a "First Class Envelope" or a "First Class Package Service" label depending if the package is an envelope or not
- Add international destinations support to USPS label printing
- Fix bug with Shipping Label pointer dismissal when creating a label for the first time
- Fix z-index issue with purchased shipping label ellipsis menu components
- Prevent checkout with invalid ZIP code when using Automated Taxes
- Fix tax calculation with multiple line items sharing product tax class
- Display native tax tables for custom rates
- Add street-level accuracy for tax calculation
- Fix the "Save changes" button staying disabled after failing to save the shipping method settings
- Remove emojis from the shipping rates messages, they were causing problems at checkout on sites with a non-default MySQL charset configuration
- Several bugfixes and improvements for Automated Taxes
- Immediately save the shipping method configuration when it's added to a shipping zone
- Allow to bypass the address verification when purchasing a shipping label
- Show which WordPress.com user can add a credit card for shipping label purchases
- Tweak the list of purchased labels for an order so it's less cluttered
- Fix error when adding shipping method price adjustments
- GDPR - Support for personal data export functionality
- GDPR - Support for personal data erasure functionality
- Minor changes to the settings page UI
- Fix the PHP warning on the Status page when logs are empty
- Fix log file retrieval on Status page to work with new WC 3.4 format that includes the date
- Add error message on manual service data refresh failure
- Fix broken admin after product featured in 'missing weight' notice is deleted
- Fix PHP Warning when the server cannot be reached for shipping rates or products are missing dimensions
- Fix PHP Warning for individually packed shipping rates
- Show customer selected shipping rate when purchasing a shipping label
- Add shipping labels to Reports
- Add USPS signature requirement support to label purchase
- Add link to view receipt for Shipping Labels
- Fix bug showing incorrect shipping label rates when changing packages
- Fix styling for purchasing shipping labels on mobile devices
- Prevent incompatible settings for Automated Taxes
- Fix duplicate "packages" section in Shipping Settings (Advanced Shipping Packages extension compatibility)
- Add "copy to clipboard" button to debug logs on Status page
- Improved error messaging
- Fix unnecessary shipping rates requests made in the Dashboard
- Fix PHP Warning when saving Tax settings
- Add caching to Shipping Rate requests
- Fixed PHP Fatal when PayPal Express Checkout has not fully initialized
- Fix some REST API calls being erroneously cached by certain hosting providers
- Fix missing file in plugin release
- Add email receipts for purchased shipping labels
- Clean up Stripe account keys when deauthorized
- Fix bug in database migration script for older plugin versions
- Add "back to order" link when adding a credit card from order details
- Add frontend debugging messages for shipping rates
- Separate troubleshooting logs by feature (taxes, shipping, etc)
- Avoid making unnecessary automated tax requests
- Fix PHP Fatal bug in tax request error handling
- Integrate with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking extension
- Add Conditional Shipping and Payments compatibility
- Fix bug with TOS acceptance on WordPress Multisite
- Add PayPal Express Checkout payment authorization
- No longer require phone number for label purchases
- Fix bug with label print button on Firefox
- Fix bug with product variation names in Packaging description
- Add WooCommerce compatibility to plugin header
- Add ability to refresh server schemas from status page
- Fix tax calculations for subscription products
- Fix "limit usage to X items" coupon tax calculation
- Fix tax calculation for product bundles and add-ons
- Make phone number optional for shipping labels
- Only allow label printing for stores using USD
- Add label printing for stores in Puerto Rico
- Fix PHP Warning when Jetpack is disabled or missing
- Fix plain permalinks support
- Add tracking numbers to completed order emails
- Add USPS support for Puerto Rico
- Fix some tax bugs related to discount calculation and taxable address
- Updated Calypso-based UI
- Fix tax calculation in order total bug (WooCommerce 3.2+)
- Fix crash in the WooCommerce setup wizard when picking a supported country but an unsupported currency
- Fix label printing on iOS
- Fix NUX banner images and connect button
- Automatically configure live rates based on setup wizard choices
- Add automated tax calculation
- Add deferred Stripe account setup (if chosen in wizard)
- Support plain permalinks setting
- Fix PHP Fatal error when order contains a deleted product
- Fix use of non-SSL URLs in plugin header
- Fix some React console warnings
- Add asynchronous label purchase flow (will be used for future performance gains)
- Fix bug that allows accidental double click of label purchase button
- More immediate display of purchased labels on order detail screen
- Fix bug that showed settings screen links before Terms of Service are accepted
- No longer override package weight when changing type if specified by user
- Several small appearance tweaks (alignment, spacing)
- Fix spacing bug in purchased label display
- Fix bug with "create label" flow on WooCommerce 3.1.0
- Better UX when selecting shipping label payment method
- New streamlined onboarding process for plugin dependencies
- Better packaging workflow for orders not using live rates at checkout
- Improved discovery for label printing
- Fix bug with test label printing on status page
- Handle decoding errors retrieving older package data from orders
- Code cleanup - React 16 prep, better i18n support
- Fix PHP error when order has no packaging info
- Updated shipping label settings to include paper size
- Fix missing item bug with individually packaged products
- Fix display bug in "saved for later" item list
- Fix PHP error when using Jetpack in development mode
- Fix deleted product bug in labels UI
- Tweak Accept-Language header
- WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
- Add test label print to system status page
- Remove shipping label preview
- Better handling of logged out users
- Add contextual plugin link to WooCommerce.com support form
- Fix bug when purchasing additional shipping labels without a page refresh
- Better NUX flow when Jetpack missing or inactive
- Temporarily remove label support for military addresses (requires customs form)
- Fix bug where predefined USPS packages weren't being sent in requests
- Hide destination address normalized order meta
- Log rate retrieval failures as errors with admin notice
- Fix compatibility bug with
- Update shipping address on order when corrected by API
- Fix label PDF viewing in IE, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox
- Fix label modal width issue in Internet Explorer 11
- Don't initially show red error highlights for missing label destination address
- Labels: Fix escaped HTML showing in product variation names
- Remove unused icon font, reducing CSS size
- Fix tax rate calculation for shipping
- Fix WP Super Cache label printing bug
- Improve label printing flow when origin or destination addresses need modification
- More descriptive text in pointer notice for setting up a WCS shipping method
- Remove plugin options during uninstall
- Prevent a label rates request when prerequisite data needs modification
- Include more information when JSON parsing fails
- Fix compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge browsers
- Add version to plugin script and style includes
- Reduce size of CSS and JS files
- Fix incompatibility with existing WooCommerce USPS extension
- Update plugin support documentation link
- Fix bug related to tracking Terms of Service acceptance
- Fetch service schemas earlier - fix bug where no shipping methods displayed
- Fix bug related to tracking Terms of Service acceptance too early
- Display label number relative to order instead of ID
- Clear shipping rates cache when shipping settings change
- Ensure only the Jetpack connection owner can accept the Terms of Service
- Better visiblity into which shipping services are selected
- Add hint for first shipping method instance configuration
- Improve logging for rates request errors
- Fix a rates bug with individually packaged items
- Add an easier UI to select grouped shipping services
- Fix a database table prefix bug
- Fix a bug allowing an errant double-purchase of labels
- Always retrieve a refunded label's status
- Save the shipping label origin address for reuse earlier
- Add a fallback rate for USPS
- Recommend checking logs when errors occur
- Fix bug showing the wrong label purchase amount when requesting refunds
- Add tooltip explaining what shipping service price adjustments are
- Notify admins when products are missing dimensions when retrieving rates
- Improve terms of service message
- Improve user experience with form validation
- Move the settings under WooCommerce > Shipping
- Automatically enable flat rate packages when their corresponding service is enabled
- Improve the on-boarding experience for new users
- Show the card information being used to purchase labels
- Don't allow the labels flow to be entered without a selected payment method