- 2022-11-30 =
- Tweak - Catch malformed zipcode and display WC notice.
- 2022-11-16 =
- Add - High-Performance Order Storage compatibility.
- Add - Add list of tax rate backup files for merchants to click and download.
- Tweak - Transition version numbering from SemVer to WordPress versioning.
- 2022-08-03 =
- Tweak - Always let the user to pick the package box.
- Add - Add filter to override TaxJar result.
- Fix - Uncatch error when installing/connecting the Jetpack.
- 2022-07-04 =
- Fix - Change the wp-calypso commit to fix NPM Error when run
npm run prepare.
- Fix - E2E Tests: npm ci, update puppeteer to v2
- Fix - JS Tests: npm ci
- Tweak - Replace colors npm package with chalk
- 2022-06-21 =
- Add - Display warning if non-roman character is entered in address fields.
- Fix - "Division by Zero" fatal error on PHP 8.
- 2022-05-27 =
- Add - Tool to clear cached Tax server responses from the transients.
- Tweak - Enable shipping tax by default if is Florida interstate shipping.
- 2022-05-12 =
- Fix - Notice: Undefined index: 'from_country' when validating TaxJar request.
- 2022-05-03 =
- Fix - Cart with non-taxable product still calculate the tax.
- Tweak - Validate the TaxJar request before calling the api and cache 404 and 400 TaxJar response error for 5 minutes.
- 2022-04-19 =
- Fix - Display error on cart block and checkout block from WC Blocks plugin.
- Fix - TaxJar does not calculate Quebec Sales Tax when shipping from Canadian address.
- 2022-03-29 =
- Fix - TaxJar does not get the tax if the cart has non-taxable on the first item.
- Tweak - Use regex to check on WC Rest API route for WooCommerce Blocks compatibility.
- 2022-03-17 =
- Fix - Empty document is opened when Firefox is set to open PDF file using another program.
- Fix - Label purchase modal sections getting cut off.
- 2022-02-10 =
- Tweak - Make "Name" field optional if "Company" field is not empty.
- Fix - Added "Delete California tax rates" tool.
- Fix - Extract WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::backup_existing_tax_rates() for re-usability.
- 2022-02-02 =
- Fix - TaxJar does not get the tax if the cart has non-taxable item.
- Tweak - Bump WP tested version to 5.9 and WC tested version to 6.1.
- 2022-01-26 =
- Fix - Use 'native' pdf support feature for Firefox version 94 or later.
- Fix - Only call WC Subscriptions API when "access_token_secret" value is saved in database.
- Fix - Add name field to fields sent for EasyPost API address verification.
- Fix - Display company name under origin and destination address when create shipping label.
- Fix - Don't override general "Enable Tax" setting with WC Services Automated Taxes setting.
- 2021-11-15 =
- Fix - Hide "Shipping Label" and "Shipment Tracking" metabox when the label setting is disabled.
- Fix - Wrap TaxJar API zipcodes with wc_normalize_postcode() before inserting into the database.
- Fix - Update shipping label to only show non-refunded order line items.
- Fix - Added 3 digits currency code on shipping label price for non USD.
- 2021-10-14 =
- Add - Notice about tax nexus in settings.
- Fix - Country drop down list no longer showing currency name.
- 2021-08-16 =
- Add - Added "Automated Taxes" health item on status page.
- Fix - Show error when missing required destination phone for international shipments.
- Fix - Prevent PHP notice when a label's
commercial_invoice_url value is
- Fix - Prevent fatal error when viewing draft order.
- Tweak - Bump WP tested version to 5.8.
- Tweak - Bump WC Tested version to 5.5.
- 2021-07-13 =
- Tweak - Replace Calypso FormCheckbox with CheckboxControl.
- 2021-07-09 =
- Tweak - Replace components with @wordpress/components.
- 2021-06-30 =
- Fix - Ensure shipping label metabox is displayed to users with the correct capabilities.
- Add - Added
wcship_user_can_manage_labels filter to check permissions to print shipping labels.
- Add - Added
wcship_manage_labels capability to check permissions to print shipping labels.
- 2021-06-15 =
- Fix - Issue with printing blank label in Safari.
- Fix - DHL Express labels - require customs form when shipping to Puerto Rico.
- Fix - Update DHL Express pickup link.
- 2021-05-20 =
- Fix - Prevent new sites from retrying failed connections.
- Fix - Data encoding when entities are part of order meta.
- Tweak - Update WC version support in headers.
- Fix - Plugin deletion when WooCommerce core is not present.
- Tweak - Rename automatic tax names for US.
- Fix - Check Jetpack constant defined by name.
- Fix - Sometimes taxes charged on shipping when they should not.
- 2021-04-21 =
- Fix - UPS account connection form retry on invalid submission.
- Fix - Fix PHP 5.6 compatibility issue.
- Tweak - Update plugin author name.
- Fix - Removes unnecessary subscription debug error logs.
- 2021-04-06 =
- Fix - Ensure status page is displayed on new WC navigation menu.
- Add - Run phpcbf as a pre-commit rule.
- Fix - Fix PHPUnit tests. Rename
test- to match our phpcs rules. Remove travis and move to github action.
- Tweak - Updated .nvmrc to use 10.16.0
- Tweak - Update the shipping label status endpoint to accept and return multiple ids.
- Tweak - Display spinner icon during service data refresh.
- Add - Adds Dockerized E2E tests with GitHub Action integration.
- Fix - Handle DHL live rates notice creation and deletion errors.
- 2021-03-24 =
- Add - Add an endpoint for shipping label creation eligibility and share code for store eligibility.
- Fix - Shipping validation notice shown when no address entered.
- Tweak - Stop retrying to fetch /services when authentication fails on connect server.
- 2021-03-17 =
- Add - WC Admin notice about DHL live rates.
- Add - Live rates section in settings page.
- Tweak - Cleanup stripe functionality.
- Tweak - Display better errors on checkout page when address fields are missing / invalid.
- Tweak - Refresh on status page does not reload page.
- Fix - UPS invoice number allows numbers and letters.
- Add - Tracks shipping services used at checkout.
- Add - Update the existing endpoint
POST /connect/packages to create shipping label packages, and add an endpoint
PUT /connect/packages to update shipping label packages.
- Fix - Only display shipping validation errors on the cart or checkout pages.
- Tweak - Removes deprecated Jetpack constant JETPACK_MASTER_USER
- Fix - Revert radio button dot offset in the "Create shipping label" modal.
- 2021-03-02 =
- Tweak - Add support for new Jetpack 9.5 data connection.
- Tweak - Change minimum Jetpack version support to Jetpack 7.5.
- 2021-02-09 =
- Fix - Prevent error notices on checkout page load.
- Tweak - Highlight rate call usage over limit on WooCommerce Shipping settings page.
- Fix - Connect carrier account link broken on subdirectory installs.
- Fix - Position dot in the center of radio buttons in "Create shipping label".
- Fix - Adjust radio button dot style in "Create shipping label" in high contrast mode on Windows.
- 2021-01-26 =
- Fix - Refreshes shipping methods after registering or removing carrier accounts.
- Tweak - Changed rates response caching method from cache to transient.
- 2021-01-11 =
- Fix - Redux DevTools usage update.
- Add - Display subscriptions usage.
- Add - Subscription activation.
- Add - Uses same DHL logo for all registered DHL accounts.
- Tweak - Adds WCCom access token and site ID to connect server request headers.
- 2020-12-08 =
- Tweak - Remove Stripe connect functionality.
- Tweak - Remove unused method in shipping settings view.
- Fix - Breaking behavior on account registration page.
- Add - Allows registration of additional accounts.
- Tweak - Carrier description on dynamic carrier registration form.
- Fix - Adjust documentation links.
- 2020-11-24 =
- Add - Initial code for WooCommerce.com subscriptions API.
- Add - Dynamic carrier registration form.
- Fix - When adding "signature required" to some packages, prices were not updating.
- Add - DHL Schedule Pickup link within order notes.
- Fix - UI fix for input validation for package dimensions and weights.
- Fix - Correct validation for UPS fields in Carrier Account connect form.
- Tweak - Add message to explain automated tax requires tax-exclusive product pricing.
- Fix - Disable USPS refunds for untracked labels only.
- 2020-11-10 =
- Tweak - Add ZIP code validation to UPS(beta) signup form.
- Fix - Issue with printing labels in some iOS devices through Safari.
- Fix - Prevents warning when using PHP 5.5 or lesser
- Add - Add new API end point to retrieve carrier registration requirements.
- Add - Add composer command to run PHPUnit.
- Tweak - Update readme with DHL information.
- 2020-10-28 =
- Tweak - DHL refund days copy adjustment
- Tweak - Stop using deprecated Jetpack method is_development_mode().
- Fix - Update carrier name in tracking notification email
- Add - Add pre-commit and pre-push git hooks for linting and unit tests.
- Add - Disable refunds for USPS letters.
- 2020-10-13 =
- Fix - UPS connect redirect prompt
- Fix - Allow UPS label purchase without payment method
- Fix - PHP implode arguments order
- Fix - Validate insurance value as both string and number
- Tweak - Adjusted messaging on label pointers
- Tweak - Update carrier logo
- Tweak - Plugin rename
- Add - Link to print the customs form for all shipments that need it
- 2020-09-16 =
- Fix - Asset paths incompatible with some hosts
- Fix - Select all posts checkbox not working
- Fix - Use of deprecated jQuery.load
- Tweak - Updating carrier logo and tracking links
- 2020-09-03 =
- Fix - Optional preloading for wc-admin install compatibility
- Fix - Remove duplicate rate errors
- Fix - Compatibility with WooCommerce order page install prompt
- Add - Introduce 'wc_connect_meta_box_payload' filter for modifying order data
- Tweak - Update UPS failed connection error message
- 2020-08-19 =
- Tweak - Zip/Postcode/Postal code messaging consistency
- Fix - Services management CSS table layout
- Fix - Carrier "disconnect modal" layout
- Fix - Primary button busy state updated to match color
- Fix - Remove padding from notice bar
- Fix - Add missing box in rate step for how much customer paid for shipping
- Tweak - Bump WP tested version to 5.5
- Fix - Issue with dismiss modal popup blocking access to edit order
- 2020-07-30 =
- Fix - PHP 7.4 notice for taxes at checkout.
- Add - Carrier logos next to rates.
- Tweak - Remove spinner from create shipping label button
- Add - Upgrade React to 16.13
- Add - Optimize bundle
- Fix - Fix svg images not showing on dev
- Fix - Fix 404 taxjar.js on new order page
- Add - Add e2e tests for toggling shipping label
- Add - Add e2e tests for label refund
- Fix - Show which nexus automatted taxes will work with and link to doc
- Fix - Fix localization issues
- Tweak - Improve service listing readability
- Add - Support UPS as a carrier (beta)
- 2020-06-12 =
- Fix - Refund not possible on order page.
- 2020-06-10 =
- Tweak - Update WooCommerce compatibility to 4.2
- Fix - Taxjar broken in admin's new order page
- Fix - Tax recalculation on admin order screen missing street address.
- 2020-04-08 =
- Fix - Hide paper selection until valid payment method is selected.
- Tweak - Shipping banner wording improvements.
- Add - Link to carrier's schedule pickup page.
- Add - Improved shipping service feature descriptions.
- Add - Option to mark order complete when label is printed.
- 2020-03-17 =
- Add - Admin asset API endpoint.
- Fix - GB support for WC 4.0.
- Fix - Jetpack staging check for PHP 5.3.
- Tweak - Bump WP tested version to 5.4.
- 2020-03-02 =
- Fix - Stop using deprecated method Jetpack::is_staging_site() when Jetpack
8.1 is installed.
- 2020-01-22 =
- Add - Preselect rate when there is only one rate available for given shipping configuration.
- Add - Paper size selection into purchase modal sidebar and reprint modal which was previously removed.
- Add - Show notice when WooCommerce is not installed or activated.
- Fix - Use correct URL for variation products in Packages section.
- 2019-12-10 =
- Fix - Packages weight total value formatting.
- Fix - Allow fulfillment flow redo.
- Fix - Remove nuisance admin notification.
- Add - Display notices when base country/currency mismatches.
- Add - Friendlier error codes when the API service is down.
- Add - Introduce custom package setting on the label screen.
- Add - Shipping Summary to the sidebar on the label screen.
- Add - Shipping rates additional data - tracking, delivery time, signatures.
- Add - Tracking modal.
- Add - Ability to recreate labels for individual packages that have been refunded in a multi-label package scenario.
- Fix - Deprecation notices for PHP 7.4.
- Fix - Quantity is not being taken into account for the notice "n items are ready for shipment".
- Tweak - Credit card no longer required to configure shipping label.
- Tweak - Moved "Create Shipping Label" button from sidebar to the top of the order screen.
- Tweak - Preselect last used package on the label screen.
- Tweak - Remove rates from the dropdown and list them on the page after a package is selected.
- Tweak - Remove redundant "Paper Size" from the label screen since it's configurable from the Settings screen.
- Tweak - Show create label button in 'busy' state until data loads.
- Tweak - UX improvements for the label screen.
- Update WooCommerce compatibility to 3.7
- Support namespaced Jetpack methods
- Update WordPress compatibility to 5.2
- When there's only one credit card available, select it as the default for purchases
- Add ability to specify payment method during label purchase to enable choosing a credit card during purchase in the future
- Update WooCommerce compatiblity to 3.6
- Improved wording for the Stripe Connect UI when disconnected
- Improve detection of when a Stripe account is connected
- Avoid overwriting Stripe keys after they've already been entered, and WooCommerce Services is connected for the first time
- Enable notices about WooCommerce Services to be displayed, for example when taxes were incorrectly calculated
- Update the 'print label' button text and style
- Communicate HTTPS requirement when connecting to Stripe
- Avoid showing 'Shipping options' at the bottom of the WooCommerce Services shipping settings page
- Fix a small misalignment of checkmarks in our checkboxes
- Fix the WC native tax override function by adding a missing return statement
- Add compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Add compatibility with the WordPress.com eCommerce plan
- Add packing logs to the front-end (with debug enabled) and back-end (order detail screens)
- When purchasing a shipping label, allow addresses to be entered without verification
- Make the shipping label purchase process more robust, allowing retries when the label image failed to download
- UI improvements to the shipping label address form
- Allow connecting a Stripe account directly from the Stripe settings page
- Updated behavior of the shipping phone field in order to prevent conflicts with other plugins
- Fix the issue with disappearing shipping method settings when Stripe extension is enabled
- Restrict shipping methods to certain shipping classes
- Improve Stripe onboarding and show connected account in settings
- Fix label printing bug in iOS 12
- Make the HS Tariff Code optional for international shipments
- Hide ineligible package types for international shipments
- Clear shipping rates when changing package weight or signature requirement so they can be recalculated
- Correctly purchase a "First Class Envelope" or a "First Class Package Service" label depending if the package is an envelope or not
- Add international destinations support to USPS label printing
- Fix bug with Shipping Label pointer dismissal when creating a label for the first time
- Fix z-index issue with purchased shipping label ellipsis menu components
- Prevent checkout with invalid ZIP code when using Automated Taxes
- Fix tax calculation with multiple line items sharing product tax class
- Display native tax tables for custom rates
- Add street-level accuracy for tax calculation
- Fix the "Save changes" button staying disabled after failing to save the shipping method settings
- Remove emojis from the shipping rates messages, they were causing problems at checkout on sites with a non-default MySQL charset configuration
- Several bugfixes and improvements for Automated Taxes
- Immediately save the shipping method configuration when it's added to a shipping zone
- Allow to bypass the address verification when purchasing a shipping label
- Show which WordPress.com user can add a credit card for shipping label purchases
- Tweak the list of purchased labels for an order so it's less cluttered
- Fix error when adding shipping method price adjustments
- GDPR - Support for personal data export functionality
- GDPR - Support for personal data erasure functionality
- Minor changes to the settings page UI
- Fix the PHP warning on the Status page when logs are empty
- Fix log file retrieval on Status page to work with new WC 3.4 format that includes the date
- Add error message on manual service data refresh failure
- Fix broken admin after product featured in 'missing weight' notice is deleted
- Fix PHP Warning when the server cannot be reached for shipping rates or products are missing dimensions
- Fix PHP Warning for individually packed shipping rates
- Show customer selected shipping rate when purchasing a shipping label
- Add shipping labels to Reports
- Add USPS signature requirement support to label purchase
- Add link to view receipt for Shipping Labels
- Fix bug showing incorrect shipping label rates when changing packages
- Fix styling for purchasing shipping labels on mobile devices
- Prevent incompatible settings for Automated Taxes
- Fix duplicate "packages" section in Shipping Settings (Advanced Shipping Packages extension compatibility)
- Add "copy to clipboard" button to debug logs on Status page
- Improved error messaging
- Fix unnecessary shipping rates requests made in the Dashboard
- Fix PHP Warning when saving Tax settings
- Add caching to Shipping Rate requests
- Fixed PHP Fatal when PayPal Express Checkout has not fully initialized
- Fix some REST API calls being erroneously cached by certain hosting providers
- Fix missing file in plugin release
- Add email receipts for purchased shipping labels
- Clean up Stripe account keys when deauthorized
- Fix bug in database migration script for older plugin versions
- Add "back to order" link when adding a credit card from order details
- Add frontend debugging messages for shipping rates
- Separate troubleshooting logs by feature (taxes, shipping, etc)
- Avoid making unnecessary automated tax requests
- Fix PHP Fatal bug in tax request error handling
- Integrate with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking extension
- Add Conditional Shipping and Payments compatibility
- Fix bug with TOS acceptance on WordPress Multisite
- Add PayPal Express Checkout payment authorization
- No longer require phone number for label purchases
- Fix bug with label print button on Firefox
- Fix bug with product variation names in Packaging description
- Add WooCommerce compatibility to plugin header
- Add ability to refresh server schemas from status page
- Fix tax calculations for subscription products
- Fix "limit usage to X items" coupon tax calculation
- Fix tax calculation for product bundles and add-ons
- Make phone number optional for shipping labels
- Only allow label printing for stores using USD
- Add label printing for stores in Puerto Rico
- Fix PHP Warning when Jetpack is disabled or missing
- Fix plain permalinks support
- Add tracking numbers to completed order emails
- Add USPS support for Puerto Rico
- Fix some tax bugs related to discount calculation and taxable address
- Updated Calypso-based UI
- Fix tax calculation in order total bug (WooCommerce 3.2+)
- Fix crash in the WooCommerce setup wizard when picking a supported country but an unsupported currency
- Fix label printing on iOS
- Fix NUX banner images and connect button
- Automatically configure live rates based on setup wizard choices
- Add automated tax calculation
- Add deferred Stripe account setup (if chosen in wizard)
- Support plain permalinks setting
- Fix PHP Fatal error when order contains a deleted product
- Fix use of non-SSL URLs in plugin header
- Fix some React console warnings
- Add asynchronous label purchase flow (will be used for future performance gains)
- Fix bug that allows accidental double click of label purchase button
- More immediate display of purchased labels on order detail screen
- Fix bug that showed settings screen links before Terms of Service are accepted
- No longer override package weight when changing type if specified by user
- Several small appearance tweaks (alignment, spacing)
- Fix spacing bug in purchased label display
- Fix bug with "create label" flow on WooCommerce 3.1.0
- Better UX when selecting shipping label payment method
- New streamlined onboarding process for plugin dependencies
- Better packaging workflow for orders not using live rates at checkout
- Improved discovery for label printing
- Fix bug with test label printing on status page
- Handle decoding errors retrieving older package data from orders
- Code cleanup - React 16 prep, better i18n support
- Fix PHP error when order has no packaging info
- Updated shipping label settings to include paper size
- Fix missing item bug with individually packaged products
- Fix display bug in "saved for later" item list
- Fix PHP error when using Jetpack in development mode
- Fix deleted product bug in labels UI
- Tweak Accept-Language header
- WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
- Add test label print to system status page
- Remove shipping label preview
- Better handling of logged out users
- Add contextual plugin link to WooCommerce.com support form
- Fix bug when purchasing additional shipping labels without a page refresh
- Better NUX flow when Jetpack missing or inactive
- Temporarily remove label support for military addresses (requires customs form)
- Fix bug where predefined USPS packages weren't being sent in requests
- Hide destination address normalized order meta
- Log rate retrieval failures as errors with admin notice
- Fix compatibility bug with
- Update shipping address on order when corrected by API
- Fix label PDF viewing in IE, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox
- Fix label modal width issue in Internet Explorer 11
- Don't initially show red error highlights for missing label destination address
- Labels: Fix escaped HTML showing in product variation names
- Remove unused icon font, reducing CSS size
- Fix tax rate calculation for shipping
- Fix WP Super Cache label printing bug
- Improve label printing flow when origin or destination addresses need modification
- More descriptive text in pointer notice for setting up a WCS shipping method
- Remove plugin options during uninstall
- Prevent a label rates request when prerequisite data needs modification
- Include more information when JSON parsing fails
- Fix compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge browsers
- Add version to plugin script and style includes
- Reduce size of CSS and JS files
- Fix incompatibility with existing WooCommerce USPS extension
- Update plugin support documentation link
- Fix bug related to tracking Terms of Service acceptance
- Fetch service schemas earlier - fix bug where no shipping methods displayed
- Fix bug related to tracking Terms of Service acceptance too early
- Display label number relative to order instead of ID
- Clear shipping rates cache when shipping settings change
- Ensure only the Jetpack connection owner can accept the Terms of Service
- Better visiblity into which shipping services are selected
- Add hint for first shipping method instance configuration
- Improve logging for rates request errors
- Fix a rates bug with individually packaged items
- Add an easier UI to select grouped shipping services
- Fix a database table prefix bug
- Fix a bug allowing an errant double-purchase of labels
- Always retrieve a refunded label's status
- Save the shipping label origin address for reuse earlier
- Add a fallback rate for USPS
- Recommend checking logs when errors occur
- Fix bug showing the wrong label purchase amount when requesting refunds
- Add tooltip explaining what shipping service price adjustments are
- Notify admins when products are missing dimensions when retrieving rates
- Improve terms of service message
- Improve user experience with form validation
- Move the settings under WooCommerce > Shipping
- Automatically enable flat rate packages when their corresponding service is enabled
- Improve the on-boarding experience for new users
- Show the card information being used to purchase labels
- Don't allow the labels flow to be entered without a selected payment method